MtF transgender loses 3 inches of height after transitioning

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel

Can this knowledge be used to make heightcels taller?

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 19453
This is cap, you cannot shrink with increasing "female hormone"s"

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TheReckons, BoredPrince and 7 others
No he thinks hes a female now so he doesnt larp about height anymore

Also JFL at marrying another man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Eren, datboijj and 14 others
wtf? if i were 6'5 nigga. some people are too fucking retarded for this world. other than mentally retarded people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, TUSSELEIF, klamus and 9 others
jfl at transcel transitionning into female to escape sexual market inflation and end up losing height :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Mezo103 and niqfan625
i could use those 3 inches

would u bang?

• Ugh..
Reactions: sub5faliure
Mfs has a tall-JBW pass, could be an NBA/NFL player, yet still choose to be a tranny, what a clownworld

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, niqfan625, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
went from living life on easy mode to living life on easy mode but on the other team

• +1
Reactions: Eren, datboijj, Mezo103 and 2 others
Mfs has a tall-JBW pass, could be an NBA/NFL player, yet still choose to be a tranny, what a clownworld
Didn't choose shit idiot their brain is literally wired like a female.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 23558, BowlCutMogger and 3 others
Didn't choose shit idiot their brain is literally wired like a female.
redditor detected opinion rejected

wtf? if i were 6'5 nigga. some people are too fucking retarded for this world. other than mentally retarded people
Trans are normalized people with mental illness. Whether it's to sell more drugs or to shift away attention from real problems is unknown

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19453, niqfan625 and 2 others

View attachment 2698182

Trans are normalized people with mental illness. Whether it's to sell more drugs or to shift away attention from real problems is unknown
like what mentall ilness do they suffer from? severe autism or mental retardation? cuz theres no way if i were 6'5 i would rtransition myself jfl, i wouldnt even think of that if i were a midget

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and zharupodrugu

View attachment 2698182
Redditors pretty much deny the existence of endocrine disruptors and hard wired sex differences in brain structure due to pre natal hormone exposure. So I'm as far as possible from a redditor. You on the other end, since you deny that fags have female structured brains (meaning you're saying that this study is fake : https://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology) sound just like a redditor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19453 and deepfuckingvalue
Jfl at the top comment “she needs a shrink, not to shrink” hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
like what mentall ilness do they suffer from? severe autism or mental retardation? cuz theres no way if i were 6'5 i would rtransition myself jfl, i wouldnt even think of that if i were a midget
Idk I didn't research it in depth. It's useless information that doesn't affect me in any way. Might as well get a gender studies degree.
Apparently, everything can be normalized at some point through social programming. People usually suffer from depression and think how the opposite gender is easier in some way or just to be unique. You can correlate that individuals with blue and green dyed hair are 99% have mental issues.
Redditors pretty much deny the existence of endocrine disruptors and hard wired sex differences in brain structure due to pre natal hormone exposure. So I'm as far as possible from a redditor. You on the other end, since you deny that fags have female structured brains (meaning you're saying that this study is fake : https://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology) sound just like a redditor.
Who cares about faggots to read all that bullshit?
This knowledge doesn't give u pussy so stop trying to be a white knight and defend trans

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19453 and Samsepioler
You clearly do more than me since according to you you researched this topic :
Idk I didn't research it in depth.
I ve never researched it this is all information that I ve come across.

This knowledge doesn't give u pussy
This is a classic evasion tactic used by female brained individuals (like you) when faced with proper arguments and thus unable to respond.
so stop trying to be a white knight and defend trans
At what point did I defend them ??? You re the one saying they don t have a brain malformity. You're the one defending them saying they re normal. According to you any dude can be convinced to be gay.
Apparently, everything can be normalized at some point through social programming.
You also defend the elites since you deny that they try to castrate us in the womb.

You re basically the biggest sheeple slave there is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and zharupodrugu
omw to mix estrogen in chad's condom so i can finally get heigtmogged by him because i am a 5'10 "man"let

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19453
defend trans
JFL at your illogical brain
If I say that the reason why you re the dumbest person on this website is because of your shit genes and the fact that you were bashed on your head as a child. Does that mean I defend you ?
No. I just explained what I think is the cause of your affliction.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
This knowledge doesn't give u pussy so stop trying to be a white knight and defend trans
it s great you conceded being wrong so fast though. Most would have argued for a very long time before conceding. You re stupid but not stubborn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and zharupodrugu
Haha this is giga fake. Normies buy Any bs

• +1
You also defend the elites since you deny that they try to castrate us in the womb.

You re basically the biggest sheeple slave there is
idk why u so triggered. Is this a side effect of puberty blockers?
Never defended elites. Just my theories about why they try to push fags agenda in the media.
This is a classic evasion tactic used by female brained individuals (like you) when faced with proper arguments and thus unable to respond.
all I care about is pussy and money. I'm not interested in researching fags behavior. You do you. Good luck on your MTF journey

• JFL
idk why u so triggered.
I m just describing you. You're a non sentient being that hops on political trains because he s a follower by nature.
Is this a side effect of puberty blockers?
What puberty blockers ? You don't think endocrinology is a thing so how would puberty blockers exist within your worldview ?
Never defended elites. Just my theories about why they try to push fags agenda in the media.

all I care about is pussy and money. I'm not interested in researching fags behavior. You do you. Good luck on your MTF journey
Why are you formulating theories about fag behavior then ? And again you implied that you researched it, just not in depth.

• JFL
You can, but it’s because the muscles got weaker not that his bones literally shrank

Also doubt it was 3 inches, that’s insane without an obvious muscular disorder

You can, but it’s because the muscles got weaker not that his bones literally shrank
You will still be on the same height

HMm maaybe if you muscle right behind the neck got weaker... yes then you gonna get bad posture and be shorter yess!

You will still be on the same height

HMm maaybe if you muscle right behind the neck got weaker... yes then you gonna get bad posture and be shorter yess!
Happened to me, I couldn’t extend my neck/upper back whatsoever unless I was in flexion. I worked on it and it’s better now, though I still have some work to do