MTN friend keeps rejecting mtbs

zxim

zxim

Bronze
6’2 Albanian, low mtn face.

He’s so bipolar he’ll be laughing when lifting, but when he gets home, rots on his pc, his low T emotions comes out from getting mad over games,

he’ll delete our group chat, block everyone, make a new social media, etc.

he acts so blackpilled but in reality he’s red pilled, and it’s so hard to blackpill him when he seems to be easy to blackpill.

Bro shows me all these girls he’s talking to and multiple of them want him as if he’s Chad, one of them even stalked him and tried to talk to him through multiple accounts

How do I blackpill this nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He’s so bipolar he’ll be laughing when lifting, but when he gets home, rots on his pc, his low T emotions comes out from getting mad over games
Nigga thinks he’s me

• +1
Reactions: zxim

He’s so bipolar he’ll be laughing when lifting, but when he gets home, rots on his pc, his low T emotions comes out from getting mad over games,

he acts so blackpilled but in reality he’s red pilled, and it’s so hard to blackpill him when he seems to be easy to blackpill.

Don't, you won't see the results in the short term anyway

• +1
Reactions: zxim and perpetuallytired

Bro shows me all these girls he’s talking to and multiple of them want him as if he’s Chad, one of them even stalked him and tried to talk to him through multiple accounts

low mtn = probably truecel IRL

• +1
Reactions: zxim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back