MTN/HTN, average height, and NT are enough to get laid in most places!

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Strong mid-tier-normie to weak high-tier-normie, modest height, and neurotypical behavior with a social circle are enough to get laid in most places.

No, it's not Chadlite or death. Yes, Chad may slay in spite of being autistic, but none of us are Chads, so let's be realistic for once.

Providing that you are not an extreme case like a super ugly or short man who lives in a highly competitive region, all you need is to be a strong mid-tier-normie to a weak high-tier-normie, have a modest height or be slightly above the mean, and be neurotypical, which includes a social circle whereby you can meet women.

That's how a lot of users here got laid and they will tell you the same thing. Don't complicate things that should be simple

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and nathan
wish i was high mtn at least

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Madridista
This guy has me on ignore but someone tell him I said he’s a filthy little nigger who likes to take it up the ass just like his faggot father

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
neurotypical behavior
Rip.

Seriously this forum, despite the invasion of tiktokers, still leans very neurodivergent.

Which is why people here were so obsessed with looks. Because they knew they needed to be cl to pull. I seriously doubt Amnesia could pull as a HTN considering how aspie he is.

I do wonder whether some of the tiktokers will go away as they get gf's in H.S. Maybe only the spergy ones will remain.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
6'1 non NT high inhib high ltn here

What are my chances if I ascend to htn

6'1 non NT high inhib high ltn here

What are my chances if I ascend to htn
If you ascend to HTN, you're very well set. If you're not giga neurodivergent, even strong MTN is enough depending on your location.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis