MTN+ is all it takes to exponentially improve your dating life.

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Blackpill is the only truth. Oofy Doofy and NT are pure copium.

I went from borderline Sub5 ugly blackcel when I joined this place to a solid MTN+ as of now, through leanmaxxing, and hardmaxxing : it completely turned around my dating life.

Before, I would usually luck out on a girlfriend after multiple attempts and she was only staying for my personality and my jestermaxxing rather than my looks and a genuine burning desire.

But now I know what it feels to be a guy above average :

-Getting hit on at work and at the bakery, even in the fucking streets by some fags.
-Girls on dating apps that are not even into black guys treating you like a celebrity
-Girls calling you a "player" or a "fuckboy" even though you did none of that
-Some female colleagues that saw some of my before picture said I've changed a lot i.e : You don't look the same at all, which is a compliment in my book

Mind you this is not even my final form as I still have to get a cantho+lower eyelid retraction and an infra fat graft to reach low HTN.

My only regret is that I discovered this place too late and got a very late blooming (Im my early 30's right now).

Don't try to cope out of looksmaxxing.

Hit the gym hard.
Leanmaxx all the way down to 10% bodyfat
Save money to get the necessary hardmaxxes for your flows

Whatever it takes budy boyos. Especially youngcels, relinquish the bluepill and embrace the blackpill totally. Do not repeat the same mistakes I did. You prime will only last a decade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Jungcuck, 5.5psl and 14 others
bbc tales

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, laaltin, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
i agree

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
height?

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
Proven im ltn

What hardmaxxes did you get

Tell me more about your hardmaxxing. What, where and how did you get them?

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and truthhurts

I went from borderline Sub5 ugly blackcel when I joined this place to a solid MTN+ as of now, through leanmaxxing, and hardmaxxing : it completely turned around my dating life.

Before, I would usually luck out on a girlfriend after multiple attempts and she was only staying for my personality and my jestermaxxing rather than my looks and a genuine burning desire.

-Getting hit on at work and at the bakery, even in the fucking streets by some fags.
-Girls on dating apps that are not even into black guys treating you like a celebrity
-Some female colleagues that saw some of my before picture said I've changed a lot i.e : You don't look the same at all, which is a compliment in my book

Mind you this is not even my final form as I still have to get a cantho+lower eyelid retraction and an infra fat graft to reach low HTN.

My only regret is that I discovered this place too late and got a very late blooming (Im my early 30's right now).

Hit the gym hard.

Whatever it takes budy boyos. Especially youngcels, relinquish the bluepill and embrace the blackpill totally. Do not repeat the same mistakes I did. You prime will only last a decade.
If u were able to "jestermaxx" when u weere ugly it means you were not subhuman and probably not u are more than a simple MTN. What surgery did u get?

MTN+ almost HTN so 6/10 is enough to go out and SOME decent looking girls being interested in you. That's enough.

if you really get hit on on the regular and treated like a celebrity you probably are way higher than MTN +

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast

Hit the gym hard.

Motivationfuel...well done

(KYS if larp OP)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever

Hit the gym hard.

this is true i’m high mtn at 6”5 and i slay pretty easily now ngl

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
Hardmaxx I got :

-Genioplasty
-Jaw angles implants
-Supra + infra orbital implants

All to correct flaws and not to create halos. Beauty is in the harmony not in creating halos out of nowhere that would look completely off with your ratios and other features.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel, SubhumanForever and Saint Casanova
went from borderline Sub5 ugly blackcel when I joined this place to a solid MTN+ as of now, through leanmaxxing, and hardmaxxing : it completely turned around my dating life.
Stopped reading here, nobody hardmaxxes here, it’s a myth when you join this place you never looksmax, you only postmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and VenatorLuparius
None of that even matters for blacks in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Hardmaxx I got :

-Genioplasty
-Jaw angles implants
-Supra + infra orbital implants

All to correct flaws and not to create halos. Beauty is in the harmony not in creating halos out of nowhere that would look completely off with your ratios and other features.
Can you send your after in PM?

If u were able to "jestermaxx" when u weere ugly it means you were not subhuman and probably not u are more than a simple MTN. What surgery did u get?

No it was really bad trust me

This. Tired of it. Time to ascend.