MTN Manifesto

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
Going from LTN to MTN is the funniest thing especially if you don’t got super NT brain, cause you will lightfraud and anglefraud and jutt for photos, so you will convince yourself you look somehow better than other people, then you get a cool girlfriend, which you could only dream of in the past, and now you think you are HTN (good looking). But after a while you start getting hints that you aren’t that good looking, like your unfrauded photos, candids, not any special treatment etc. And THEN you realize, that you are getting treated normal, because getting treated normal IS NOT BAD. MTNs get girlfriends all the time, and they aren’t treated like shit (talking highschool - college). Your girlfriend can literally call you handsome and you are not HTN. Normies don’t take selfies of them everyday, and they don’t care how they look in pics. They don’t have photos where they are good looking, because they won’t just whip out their phone in a good lightning and jutt, squint whatever.

This realization took me like half a year, even though I always had a feeling I look average. Also if you are boneless but with maybe some okay features (like me), you are MTN. Especially if you are shorter. If you look better than majority of people everytime everywhere, you will know it on 100 percent. If foids don’t spark a conversation with you on their first time, you are not HTN. It’s just the truth. All ex LTNs are abused dogs mentally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi and Klasik616
You need to be Chadlite+ to get women starting conversations with you out of nowhere

"MTNs have girlfriends all the time bro!"
This forum is full of MTNs

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I wrote about this actually. But I disagree that we are treated well