Mtn or ltn?

I

Idhejhd

Iron
I'm 13 yo be honest and if you're going to just insult me tell me what I can improve

Attachments

• Untitled7_20240914201324.png
    Untitled7_20240914201324.png
    538.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Napoleon1800, TheBrownOne and MazoNitNit

bro said lose bf to 13 y.o

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, TheBrownOne, 14yearoldpslmogger and 3 others

brutal nw pill at 13

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon1800, TheBrownOne, Vajra- and 3 others
I'm 13 yo be honest and if you're going to just insult me tell me what I can improve
Good eye area, just thicken brows train physique neck , get pretty boi aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Idhejhd
I will grow my hair out and thats not balding I just got shorter hair there and when my hair is really short it's blonde and makes me look bald not coping it's true when my hair grows a bit ill show you anyways can you answer the question😭
I'd get that checked out at the doctor. Doesn't look normal for 13. Doesn't necessarily mean you have MPB, could just be born with shitty hairline genetics.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Idhejhd
I'd get that checked out at the doctor. Doesn't look normal for 13. Doesn't necessarily mean you have MPB, could just be born with shitty hairline genetics.
Okay let's ignore the hairline for now what about the face am I ltn?

Okay let's ignore the hairline for now what about the face am I ltn?
You look good. Good eye area, thick brows. Nose is a bit of a failo but w/e, probably wont even be noticeable once you go through puberty and your face and jaw start developing more.

Your hair is literally the most important aspect of your face as it helps frame it. You looksminned yourself -2 points by getting a buzzcut lol. We all do it once, I get it, but now you know to never do it again.

I dont think he is balding at 13.
Prob just shitty hairline genetics.