5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Keep coping, manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, T50 Mogger, St.TikTokcel and 10 others
Don't talk to women on tinder they are mentally ill, tf you mean 6'1 is too short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, hattrick, Deleted member 33579 and 8 others
brother you need to one thing all fighters in the range of 6'1 -6'3 are the most well rounded and irl 6'1 could be percieved as really tall + I have a friend who is 184cm but he has a chadlite face and girls thing he is 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnrocksaints, humanoidsub7, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Don't talk to women on tinder they are mentally ill, tf you mean 6'1 is too short
Manlets never learn
This is genuinely an avg foid these days

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, shahid khan, schizo echochamber and 7 others
Screenshot 2023 10 03 at 182034

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
6’3 / 6,4 is ideal height, over for 6’1 manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, midlatinocel and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Interested
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, schizo echochamber, midlatinocel and 1 other person
6'4+ only

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Manlets never learn
View attachment 2469453
No it's not an avg foid, Idk why your type of foid is a bitchy one, are you only talking to stacy? They tend to be the most stupid to deal with. Any HTB will throw away her ''preference'' of 6'3+, if a 6'0 chadlite comes into her life.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, midlatinocel and 5.5psl
No it's not an avg foid, Idk why your type of foid is a bitchy one, are you only talking to stacy? They tend to be the most stupid to deal with. Any HTB will throw away her ''preference'' of 6'3+, if a 6'0 chadlite comes into her life.
Just have chadlite face to compensate for your sub 6'3 height bro

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, midlatinocel and 5.5psl
Depends tbh. If you have height, dick and hair but ltn face it's still over. Htn face, combined with those, will be giga slayer tbh
Yeah definetely, but that's why htn+/chadlite is kinda rare since most will either lack in any of those.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Face > Height > Body, U can't disagree with me that HTB+ with a preference of 6'3+ will deny a 5'11/6'0 chadlite
Some of them just have a height/size fetish so it doesn't matter to them

Some of them just have a height/size fetish so it doesn't matter to them
Idk man the foid mind is really weird, As a guy I couldn't stand to be long-term with an ugly faced foid but good body

is this your own personal screenshot?

This is the unfortunate reality, if you aren't 6'3-6'4 its going to be much harder for you. I know a lot of guys want height max. I have a telegram group where we talk about this kind of stuff, but without the incels on this forum. If you are interested pm me on telegram @nefarian9 and ill throw you an invite

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Another W From @5.5psl
These Manlets Cope Too Much

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and 5.5psl
You are 100% in the US

• +1
Reactions: rares54
We are talking about the widest appeal
? Still some would reject a chadlite under a certain height since they need the size to feel atr
Idk man the foid mind is really weird, As a guy I couldn't stand to be long-term with an ugly faced foid but good body
There are some guys who would though

6'1 = 5'11 IRL in foids brain

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
6’7+ is ideal but ok
No it's not wtf giant ogre. Being ogre is huge looksmin plus life is literally hard at that point and you will die far sooner than everybody. 6'3-6'4 is king

No it's not wtf giant ogre. Being ogre is huge looksmin plus life is literally hard at that point and you will die far sooner than everybody. 6'3-6'4 is king
Screenshot 20231003 174242 Chrome
I made a chart (over for James and Anthony)

yeah, and legit 8 inch dick is like 10 inches in foids brain
Brutal Compoundingpill. Tall = taller in foids brain, short = shorter in foids brain

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Sens
A MTN cant survive with 6'1 but HTN can easily get access to her vagina.
A good way to reject men

women can't guess height and dick size. men always guess that my height is somewhere from 5'6 to 5'9 (it's 5'7) while women guess i'm either very short like 5'4 or 5'10, and my dick is 8 inches but girls assume it's 10 inches. this is because most guys lie about their height and dick size.. so you need to also lie about your height.

Dnr massive cope, height makes foids pussy wet just by numbers, no foid would be mad if her bf was 6’8+ lmao

The thing you niggas need to understand is that height to foids is like owning an expensive car, they wanna be able to flaunt off to their girlfriends about how much better their bf is

Manlets never learn
View attachment 2469453

This is a fucking joke right an 9 inch penis is in the top 1 percent of the genetic tree and being 6 foot and over is in the too 15 percent any where outside of the nether lands or the more northern parts of Europe.

This has to be a fucking joke

Men lie about their heights to woman and that is what created the issue.

As a man who always tell their barefoot night height i feel cheated

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Dnr massive cope, height makes foids pussy wet just by numbers, no foid would be mad if her bf was 6’8+ lmao

The thing you niggas need to understand is that height to foids is like owning an expensive car, they wanna be able to flaunt off to their girlfriends about how much better their bf is
I still wouldn't want to be that height still since there would be height and health problems and niggas at that height often look ugly and ogre unless they are nba niggas. 6'3-6'4 gets mogged like twice a year unless you life in Netherlands or scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
6’1 isn’t short by any means, do u think people call ronaldo (who’s 6’1) short?

This is what happens when your mind is consumed by incel comments on here. Meanwhile stacy is dating a guy her height, happy, while "Chad" gets sad because a mentally ill BBC lover said 6'1 is short.

Just jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and BigPoppaPump
over for tallcels

in 2023 hypergamy is so high now it's 10'3 avatar or nothing for foids

if your height starts with 6' it's over.
the new "tall" in 2023 is 7'2 to 7'5 ,
over for 6'5 manlets.