Muh Average Height is 6'2

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Even north euro zoomer are barely 5'9-5'10 average since the tall guy is 6'6.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 23558
@St.TikTokcel thoughts?

It’s the average height that women see because those bald ugly subhumans don’t register on the radar

if you count invisible asexual nonentities in height the average height is 300 nanometers or the average height of an E. coli bacterium

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 32486
Who would have thought, the self reported height statistics are correct :eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Primalsplit and vaseqmoherad
Who would have thought, the self reported height statistics are correct :eek:
We have dozens of guys with nba tier height on an obscure indian forum with little population, makes sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, CFW432, Primalsplit and 2 others
Average height is 180cm. Slightly under 5’11 in Norway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, HarrierDuBois, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
How we have about 20 6'5-6'6 niggas among 200 active only users?

yea 6'2 is and will be ideal, thats my height and i dont really get insecure if someone height mogs me since 6'2 is plenty for women. i do get insecure when i get face mogged tho but not for long hopefully

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: charizy, Krakowski and Deleted member 23558
yea 6'2 is and will be ideal, thats my height and i dont really get insecure if someone height mogs me since 6'2 is plenty for women. i do get insecure when i get face mogged tho but not for long hopefully
Did you really measured 6'2 with stadiometer barefoot after noon? you're height is not what you think it is.

yea 6'2 is and will be ideal,
thats my height
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
Did you really measured 6'2 with stadiometer barefoot after noon? you're height is not what you think it is.
nah im the only one legit not larping, thats why i cage at dudes here saying 6'2 is mediocre when you'll get compliments pretty often at that height. ok i'll be exact exact and say 188cm but i round it up cuz its retarded to say 6'1.7

• +1
Reactions: charizy
Average height is 180cm. Slightly under 5’11 in Norway
Reasonable. Now imagine average height in shorter countries like US. 5’9.5-5’10 tops for young whites here

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Im convinced gen z Norwegians are a lot taller like 6ft-6’1
According to military reports they are around 5’11. And these are very recent reports too. Either way that’s tall asf for an average means there are many clearing 6ft+ easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and TUSSELEIF
there's not a single legit large sample research done on height where a country measures above 6 ft. i honestly dont think its possible. even in dinka tribe.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I thought the average scandicel was 5 psl. At least this forum told me

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
They measure conscripts. And the majority of conscripts are ethnically White 19-20 year old Norwegians. The average has been between 179.6-180.0 for decades

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Reasonable. Now imagine average height in shorter countries like US. 5’9.5-5’10 tops for young whites here
Indeed, 6'2 is tall, no matter where u go. Height statistics has been inflated to the moon

• +1
Reactions: nope and tombradylover
I thought the average scandicel was 5 psl. At least this forum told me
jfl at these retard saying 6'3 is average that would mean giants like the guy in the video are common lol.

jfl at these retard saying 6'3 is average that would mean giants like the guy in the video are common lol.
They are exaggrating, if not trolling. Anyone who is 188+ knows they're tall and would never be insecure about it

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Indeed, 6'2 is tall, no matter where u go. Height statistics has been inflated to the moon
If ur 6’2 just say ur 6’4 no one will doubt u unless similar height. 6’2 fucking mogs lol

They are exaggrating, if not trolling. Anyone who is 188+ knows they're tall and would never be insecure about it
I think they cope with not being 6'-6'3 by bringing guys that height down with them.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
if you count invisible asexual nonentities in height the average height is 300 nanometers or the average height of an E. coli bacterium
Heightcopers btfo

@St.TikTokcel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
If ur 6’2 just say ur 6’4 no one will doubt u unless similar height. 6’2 fucking mogs lol
im 6'1, and ive said im 189cm multiple times, ive been getting away with it :p, ive been wearing hogan interactives, that boosts my height, without it being an "obvious" lift shoe.

• +1
According to military reports they are around 5’11. And these are very recent reports too. Either way that’s tall asf for an average means there are many clearing 6ft+ easy
So many mfs on this forum not getting that 5'11 is tall asf for an average height meaning half of men will be above that, so they think 6'2 is average completely ignoring all the shorter guys around

• +1
nah im the only one legit not larping, thats why i cage at dudes here saying 6'2 is mediocre when you'll get compliments pretty often at that height. ok i'll be exact exact and say 188cm but i round it up cuz its retarded to say 6'1.7
6'3 is the beginning of being legit tall so when you are 6'2 it's not even indistinguishable from being 6'3 people are going to think you are tall. I'm 6ft but I've never been complemented on my height, but that probably has to do more with being curry, than with being 6ft.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
6'3 is the beginning of being legit tall so when you are 6'2 it's not even indistinguishable from being 6'3 people are going to think you are tall. I'm 6ft but I've never been complemented on my height, but that probably has to do more with being curry, than with being 6ft.
6'3 isnt the beggining of tall. I'm a bit under that and have been called tall countless times. American 6'3 maybe

damn right it is. Look at my 2nd recent thread the cope on shittok is insane

• +1
Reactions: andy9432