“Muh body doesn’t matter”

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken

Look at the comments

BODY HALO ALWAYS WORK IF NOT FOR GIRLS THEN YOU CAN JERK OFF SEEING YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU ARE JACKED :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, sub5outsider, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
BODY HALO ALWAYS WORK IF NOT FOR GIRLS THEN YOU CAN JERK OFF SEEING YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU ARE JACKED :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
does that heightmaxxing guide really work? i wanna try it but i gotta gymmaxx and skinmaxx and my head hurts plz help

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
does that heightmaxxing guide really work? i wanna try it but i gotta gymmaxx and skinmaxx and my head hurts plz help

nothings gonna happen if your over 18 unless relaxin that has been shown some serious results but again it's so expensive

he would lose all that like and followings the second he removes that spiderman filter mask.

Broad shoulders and thin waist

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
he would lose all that like and followings the second he removes that spiderman filter mask.
bro discovered women have IMAGINATION

Nah man. I'm sure he'd get all those likes if he was just leanmaxxed

Gymmaxxing is effective, just don't become a steroid head. Simple as that
You can't get too big naturally anyway.

Look at the comments

of course body halo matters whatever kind of dumb fuck bitch ass retard disagrees with this should remove themselves from the gene pool so that the mean iq of the world can increase. every guy in their life has at some point looked at a girl who’s face they weren’t really fond of but decided they would smash because of body halo. Humans didn't fucking evolve to only care about facial features.

Dumbfucks on this forum expect everything to work like magic. They have 25th percentile faces and think that getting to a 55th percentile body and failing to have women jump at them means that body doesn’t mean anything. Same reason dumbfucks claim that height doesn’t matter because there are tall incels. No fucking shit, there’s always gonna be people who still fail despite having advantages.

If guy #1 has a face, height and personality that a girl likes but is borderline obese (assume his face is unnaffected because of god tier fat magic storage genetics), and guy #2 is identical in every way but jacked. Who the fuck do you think has the better chance? Only a complete moron would say that it’s equal because “douyyy!! gym is cope!!!!” The fact that this forum has so many people who genuinely claim it’s pointless is fucking abysmall.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 8365 and Zenis
of course body halo matters whatever kind of dumb fuck bitch ass retard disagrees with this should remove themselves from the gene pool so that the mean iq of the world can increase. every guy in their life has at some point looked at a girl who’s face they weren’t really fond of but decided they would smash because of body halo. Humans didn't fucking evolve to only care about facial features.

Dumbfucks on this forum expect everything to work like magic. They have 25th percentile faces and think that getting to a 55th percentile body and failing to have women jump at them means that body doesn’t mean anything. Same reason dumbfucks claim that height doesn’t matter because there are tall incels. No fucking shit, there’s always gonna be people who still fail despite having advantages.

If guy #1 has a face, height and personality that a girl likes but is borderline obese (assume his face is unnaffected because of god tier fat magic storage genetics), and guy #2 is identical in every way but jacked. Who the fuck do you think has the better chance? Only a complete moron would say that it’s equal because “douyyy!! gym is cope!!!!” The fact that this forum has so many people who genuinely claim it’s pointless is fucking abysmall.
Gym is Defenitly not cope but don’t become a roidhead and your good

nothings gonna happen if your over 18 unless relaxin that has been shown some serious results but again it's so expensive

It worked for this guy^ Read it

Also does relaxin really work for height growth?? By how much? What timing? What’s the dosage? Plz don’t skimp bro you might be the key to my ascension ❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and reptiles

They claim this because they are attrayec to white zoomers girls and they hate muscle apparently

having fibers on your ass is better then sex no cap

hes leanmaxxed so hes face is at his best hes probably not a Chad but he cant do nothing about that hes doing what he can and hes mogging

• +1
Reactions: Zenis