"muh chads will be working for me when they are 40 years old"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
ON AVERAGE attractive people tend to have a higher income and on average attractive people tend to be richer with less effort

the blackpill applies to the business world and when it comes to moneymaking chads can make money 10X easier and with 10X less effort because of the looks halo

you never see an attractive homeless woman :unsure:

why are all homeless people usually just ugly?
because all the attractive homeless men and females was offered modeling jobs or acting jobs

in this world you will never see a man like Henry Cavill begging on the streets homeless, it just doesent work that way

if your an attractive person you dont need to work a job all you have to do is exist and beta males will simp for you

90% of success is determined by how you look

stop fucking coping boyos

"umm excuse me sir I am homeless and I need money anything helps"

Pin on Girls: Blonde Beauties ♥

its just how it is. You will never in a million years see an objectively attractive homeless person and attractive people will never truly struggle in life.

"umm excuse me sir would you please give me money so I can buy more cigarettes anything helps"

Old and dirty homeless man stock image. Image of street - 56824837

enough said

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Deleted member 16380 and 4 others
I’ve seen some hot homeless guys around beaches here in California.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and CursedOne
Retarded take.
men do struggle more than women but if they was 8PSL it wouldnt matter your IQ, race, ethnicity, values, personality, income. None of that fucking matters if your 8PSL

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and zoomertrader
men do struggle more than women but if they was 8PSL it wouldnt matter your IQ, race, ethnicity, values, personality, income. None of that fucking matters if your 8PSL
7 PSL is like 0.00000000000000000001%. This is a retarded hypothetical. Also someone who is 7 PSL would be like 3.5 PSL if he was a crusty ass homeless crackhead.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 16380
This isn't true. They might not be sleeping on the street but there are loads of women out that don't have a fixed address due to family problems and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader
7 PSL is like 0.00000000000000000001%. This is a retarded hypothetical.
its not 0.000000000000000001%

all that matters is your in the top 95% looks wise

its not 0.000000000000000001%

all that matters is your in the top 95% looks wise
That's like 5.5 PSL. If they were a dirty homeless crackhead they would be below average looking. You're acting like models aren't fully softmaxxed. If Chico/Gandy/etc had crackhead skin, frail af bodyfat %, and dirty unkempt beard and hair they would legit be rated 3 PSL on here.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
ON AVERAGE attractive people tend to have a higher income and on average attractive people tend to be richer with less effort

the blackpill applies to the business world and when it comes to moneymaking chads can make money 10X easier and with 10X less effort because of the looks halo

why are all homeless people usually just ugly?
because all the attractive homeless men and females was offered modeling jobs or acting jobs

in this world you will never see a man like Henry Cavill begging on the streets homeless, it just doesent work that way

if your an attractive person you dont need to work a job all you have to do is exist and beta males will simp for you

90% of success is determined by how you look

stop fucking coping boyos

"umm excuse me sir I am homeless and I need money anything helps"

Pin on Girls: Blonde Beauties ♥

its just how it is. You will never in a million years see an objectively attractive homeless person and attractive people will never truly struggle in life.

"umm excuse me sir would you please give me money so I can buy more cigarettes anything helps"

Old and dirty homeless man stock image. Image of street - 56824837

enough said
Have you ever MAYBE thought, that...

... high earning individuals can BUY PLASTIC SURGERY?

They eat well, wash regularly, visit the dentist...

TL;DR: You reversed cause and effect when saying "looks lead to money". It is visa versa. Almost always.
Tom

How many PSL would Tom without a ton of money be? 2 PSL on this forum? :feelshehe:

That's like 5.5 PSL. If they were a dirty homeless crackhead they would be below average looking. You're acting like models aren't fully softmaxxed. If Chico/Gandy/etc had crackhead skin, frail af bodyfat %, and dirty unkempt beard and hair they would legit be rated 3 PSL on here.
your overcomplicating it with your aspie terminology. Its very simple "just be attractive bro"

TL;DR: You reversed cause and effect when saying "looks lead to money". It is visa versa. Almost always.
View attachment 1691604

How many PSL would Tom without a ton of money be? 2 PSL on this forum? :feelshehe:
Exactly. Take Tom Cruise in the before and give him rotten yellow teeth, dirty unkempt beard, and crackhead skin and bodyfat and he would be a truecel. Mfers acting like Chads aren't fully softmaxxed.
your overcomplicating it with your aspie terminology. Its very simple "just be attractive bro"
Ok? Chads still work lmfao. They just work in sales or other social jobs getting paid the same as everyone else. Your analogy of attractive people never being homeless is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

View attachment 1691604

you still missed my point. What im saying is looks determine almost everything in life so if you want to be successful in life then you need to be getting surgery or looksmaxxing to improve your looks.

you still missed my point. What im saying is looks determine almost everything in life so if you want to be successful in life then you need to be getting surgery or looksmaxxing to improve your looks.
No I did NOT miss your point.

YOUR point is INCORRECT. It is MONEY that GIVES YOU LOOKS. Not visa versa. Visa versa are more of an exception like Meeks.

Im not sure if you understand mathematical logic well, but what you say is:

Looks -> Success

IT IS WRONG, in reality:

Success -> Looks

:feelsokman:

Ok? Chads still work lmfao. They just work in sales or other social jobs getting paid the same as everyone else. Your analogy of attractive people never being homeless is shit.
yes but on average they tend to make more income than an ugly person. Chads are given ample opportunity while normies and incels do not have that. They can become models, actors, public speakers and get paid millions for doing practically nothing while incels and normies have to wage slave for 40 years just to retire

YOUR point is INCORRECT. It is MONEY that GIVES YOU LOOKS. Not visa versa. Visa versa are more of an exception like Meeks.

Looks -> Success

IT IS WRONG, in reality:

Success -> Looks

yeah look at this 8PSL chad right here

Google CEO set to appear before Congress | Technology NewsUK's richest people - billionaire brothers who own huge home bought ...Billionaires Who Didn't Finish College | Richest College Dropouts

It is impossible for a woman to be attractive without good hygiene. Im sure many homeless woman would look fine showered and pedicured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 16380

Looks -> Success

IT IS WRONG, in reality:

Success -> Looks

lets just agree to disagree and say that we are both correct that money can make you get good looks and good looks can get you money

• +1
yes but on average they tend to make more income than an ugly person. Chads are given ample opportunity while normies and incels do not have that. They can become models, actors, public speakers and get paid millions for doing practically nothing while incels and normies have to wage slave for 40 years just to retire
Only like 0.01% of people who are 6 PSL make millions jfl. This is an utter cope. Most just slay in hs and college then work some shitty wageslave job like everyone else.

• +1
It is impossible for a woman to be attractive without good hygiene. Im sure many homeless woman would look fine showered and pedicured.
its not impossible attractiveness is determined by genetics and is universal. your born with it

Only like 0.01% of people who are 6 PSL make millions jfl. This is an utter cope. Most just slay in hs and college then work some shitty wageslave job like everyone else.
actors and moviestars?

its not impossible attractiveness is determined by genetics and is universal. your born with it
Cope. Send me one woman that looks good without good hygiene. If your dick get's hard for a nasty ass homeless bitch something is wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 16380
millenial normies keep failing: