Muh connection over education, bro

T

The Grinch

Kraken
Yes, in career connections ARE more important than your education, but if you don’t have the connections, which you don’t !!!! Then you fucking need your education and graduations, you stupid little incel, cause you are not fucking Frank Abagnale, nobody is going to hire you or make business with you if you don’t impress with your CV.

(This is not an advice, I don’t care about you or what you do, I’m just venting, cause I am tired of dumb incels who watched too much Sigma TikTok’s and now think they can become the next Steve Jobs while having only the minimum education)

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, buflek and PseudoMaxxer
Nerd cope, Connections > education

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and lilxder2
No education = no connection, unless we’re talking about successful family members who support you. Nobody who is a serious businessman would do business with someone who doesen’t impress him with a good CV, unless you’re some very rare super genius, which you are not, cause you have an account on this forum

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and PseudoMaxxer
You’re so dumb you can’t read. He’s saying if you don’t have connections (which you don’t dw) then there’s no point in murmuring this statement

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
You’re so dumb you can’t read. He’s saying if you don’t have connections (which you don’t dw) then there’s no point in murmuring this statement
LOL. He‘s a little weird sometimes but he has the heart. I literally said connections are more important in the first sentence :forcedsmile:

charisma > 4 year college degree

• JFL
LOL. He‘s a little weird sometimes but he has the heart. I literally said connections are more important in the first sentence :forcedsmile:
fuck idk how i missed that 😅

over 🤣

• JFL
shit i was gonna resort to insulting your joined date or calling you a newfag until i realized that you joined before me

now i have no comeback:feelswah:

Massive cope nobody would hire you if you can't do tje job
most jobs are pretty easy, and have completely arbitrary "requirements". Especially those that connections can get you