Muh dick doesn’t matter cuz girls can’t see it unless they fuck u.

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

I hate myself as Adolf Hitler hates the Jews.
For one: YES THEY CAN. If ur laying on the couch with a girl and u pop a hard one and u lay where she can see it she’ll notice cuz she’s gonna be checking out ur crotch area to see if it’s big in the first place. ALSO IF U GRIND ON SOME RANDOM GIRL THEYLL NOTICE THE SIZE TOOOO.

And two: IF U HAVENT FUCKED ANYONE ITS OVER FOR YOU. So if ur dick is big and u haven’t had sex ur a subhuman and ugly. BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SEX THE GIRLS THEY GET INTIMATE WITH WILL NOTICE THE SIZE AND LOVE IT AND BE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK AND TELL PPL ETC ETC

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Nick.Harte, FascisstChad and 2 others
If you got a small dick you gotta fingerfuck her and eat her out like a fucking animal but still big dick probably will mog you most of the time without even doing half your effort jfl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and isis_Bleach
Don’t tell anyone but they can tell how big your dick is just by the way you walk

Also a thing they do is look at your crotch and then back at you when talking to you to analyze your micro expressions. To assess your confidence level down there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, proxyy, FascisstChad and 4 others
For one: YES THEY CAN. If ur laying on the couch with a girl and u pop a hard one and u lay where she can see it she’ll notice cuz she’s gonna be checking out ur crotch area to see if it’s big in the first place. ALSO IF U GRIND ON SOME RANDOM GIRL THEYLL NOTICE THE SIZE TOOOO.

And two: IF U HAVENT FUCKED ANYONE ITS OVER FOR YOU. So if ur dick is big and u haven’t had sex ur a subhuman and ugly. BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SEX THE GIRLS THEY GET INTIMATE WITH WILL NOTICE THE SIZE AND LOVE IT AND BE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK AND TELL PPL ETC ETC
what if i got a big dick but im a grower, so its over?

what if i got a big dick but im a grower, so its over?
Then get a hard on you fucking pussy. Shes Not gonna look at ur bulge unless u got a big hard on and are making it obvious. Dummie

Don’t tell anyone but they can tell how big your dick is just by the way you walk

Also a thing they do is look at your crotch and then back at you when talking to you to analyze your micro expressions. To assess your confidence level down there
@rape thoughts? I’ve always known this was true.

shit thread dnr

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and isis_Bleach
If you’re igly but your dick is huge you should just flash girls on the internet

You never have to show your face because you can claim you need to keep your identity secret :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
If you’re igly but your dick is huge you should just flash girls on the internet

You never have to show your face because you can claim you need to keep your identity secret :feelshmm:
So true. I wish I had a big dick instead of being tall.Only works if u got a decent tier body tho.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and Goth
Fucking hell I need break from org :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and isis_Bleach
Fucking hell I need break from org :lul:
Was anything factually incorrect abt what I said? I know it’s brain rot and depressing but was it wrong ? Srs

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Was anything factually incorrect abt what I said? I know it’s brain rot and depressing but was it wrong ? Srs
search cucumber prank on yt

• +1
IMG 2134

• +1
Dick pales in comparison to face and height it’s not even worth talking about unless ur genuine dicklet.
Get over urselfs and worry on what actually matters

Dickpump and dht cream pilled again. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Outerz14
Nah g I have like 7 inches hard erect might be ova tho even tho my ex said I have a nigger dick jfl :forcedsmile:

• +1
i will never be confident with my 5.6x4

even if I somehow manage to improve my looks my manhood will be unsatisfactory to women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, isis_Bleach and Outerz14
i will never be confident with my 5.6x4

even if I somehow manage to improve my looks my manhood will be unsatisfactory to women.
Bro blast Dht then max you'd be 6.5x5.5

• +1
Nah g I have like 7 inches hard erect might be ova tho even tho my ex said I have a nigger dick jfl :forcedsmile:
if its thick then ur good. if not then u got reason to be worried.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Outerz14
Dickpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Dick is literally everything, it might even surpass height!

IMG 5742
IMG 6095

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and isis_Bleach