AOL

>Aborts unborn babies
>Abuses children
>Hates short men
>Hates when men vent about anything

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, morbidlymorbid, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
>Aborts unborn babies
No woman is out there getting pregnant just so they can abort the baby out of sheer cruelty, it's just to make up for mistakes caused by living too much in the moment and stupidity or to not carry a baby they didnt choose to have because they got raped.
>Abuses children
Men don't abuse children? Last time i checked they do it even more, and in a worse way. And what do you even mean by "abuse" anyway? That's too vague.
>Hates short men
No they don't. They don't focus their energy into hating them and have them on their minds rent free with brewing anger. They just don't want to reproduce with them. Men, incel or not, altough to a lesser degree are the same.
What?

Male nature is worse than female nature by a mile. Men just want to mog each other, men betray their brothers and throw anything they've built up for a long time out the window for some pussy. It's only an infinitely small amount of men who can control themselves and not act like animals.
I really think women are the empathetic gender, it only makes sense evolutionarily. Women always try to hide their true feelings to not make people feel bad. Incels always try deboonking this by posting some cases of fucked up women, acting like men like that don't exist as well, when in fact they do and they do it worse.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Klasik616
No woman is out there getting pregnant just so they can abort the baby out of sheer cruelty, it's just to make up for mistakes caused by living too much in the moment and stupidity or to not carry a baby they didnt choose to have because they got raped.

Men don't abuse children? Last time i checked they do it even more, and in a worse way. And what do you even mean by "abuse" anyway? That's too vague.

No they don't. They don't focus their energy into hating them and have them on their minds rent free with brewing anger. They just don't want to reproduce with them. Men, incel or not, altough to a lesser degree are the same.

What?

Male nature is worse than female nature by a mile. Men just want to mog each other, men betray their brothers and throw anything they've built up for a long time out the window for some pussy. It's only an infinitely small amount of men who can control themselves and not act like animals.
I really think women are the empathetic gender, it only makes sense evolutionarily. Women always try to hide their true feelings to not make people feel bad. Incels always try deboonking this by posting some cases of fucked up women, acting like men like that don't exist as well, when in fact they do and they do it worse.
What is this pro-foid schizo rambl? Kill all woman.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm just trying to be as fair as possible. I always do that and defend whoever is right.

That's one way to come out the closet.
What I meant by "kill all woman" is that all woman are queens and should be respected as long as they have sex with me.

What?

hope she sees this bro

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Who cares ma nigga

• +1
Reactions: morbidlymorbid
>Aborts unborn babies
>Abuses children
>Hates short men
Man are more empathetic

hope she sees this bro
I'm less of a simp than the average male by a mile. I'm just trying to be fair here and look at what's objective. You'd probably throw everything out the window and betray your brothers for pussy. I've seen it happen more times than i can count and you can bet i've seen it happen on inkwell forums too.

What?

nigga wrote an essay to simp

I'm less of a simp than the average male by a mile. I'm just trying to be fair here and look at what's objective. You'd probably throw everything out the window and betray your brothers for pussy. I've seen it happen more times than i can count and you can bet i've seen it happen on inkwell forums too.
damn you watch rehab room too :eek:

What?

this all goes out the window when you realise women accept male nature and use it to their advantage, EG picking chad so they can use him to beat up or intimidate other guys

>Aborts unborn babies
>Abuses children
>Hates short men
>think it is fine to socially humiliate manlets

but don't u dare telling them u don't wanna a fat girl

this all goes out the window when you realise women accept male nature and use it to their advantage, EG picking chad so they can use him to beat up or intimidate other guys
bro really excused it as "living in the moment" like women aren't known for letting rich guys cum in them for child support

He's probably a male feminist
no, i dont think men and women should have equal rights. im just trying to be fair and look at whats objective
nigga wrote an essay to simp
read the post retard, i literally called simps out. you refuse to even trying to comprehend something else maybe being true and the things others said years ago not. you do because doing so is the cool and normal thing to do in these kinda spaces. normie in the non normie space.

bro really excused it as "living in the moment" like women aren't known for letting rich guys cum in them for child support
they arent gonna get child support if the kid is fucking dead nigga, you really didnt read what i said did you?

they arent gonna get child support if the kid is fucking dead nigga, you really didnt read what i said did you?
yeah retard then when they realize they don't wanna give birth then they just kill the kid, also living in the moment is a horrid excuse for killing a baby. That's like saying i just wanted to have fun so what if i ran over a few kids

Water, also you forgot to mention that they don’t have real friendships and constantly betray each-other, hate their parents, are extremely judgmental and mean spirited, and have no issue with lying.