• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Kade and Deleted member 2846
The gym fixed this guys dramatic NCT somehow

He went from 50th percentile to 90th
Not really. He was below average in first picture. In second he is may be 70th percentile but not 90. You overrate him, still averagish/slighty above average face haloed by good body.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2846
Not really. He was below average in first picture. In second he is may be 70th percentile but not 90. You overrate him, still averagish/slighty above average face haloed by good body.
You might want to go outside and look at people

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, tylerhunter97, SexyMofo and 7 others
delusional tbh. he’s 90th percentile easily. he would mog 9 out of 10 men in public.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Wes30001, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
You might want to go outside and look at people
Yeah may be in my slavic country he is 90th percentile, but not in countries like Germany or Norway.
delusional tbh. he’s 90th percentile easily. he would mog 9 out of 10 men in public.
Facially? I mog him without problem. Including body + good height? He mogs me without doubts.

As i told, his face is nothing special. Also his NCT didnt improve. He just squinting in second picture and got better lighting with can halo his better skin complexion and makes him look better overall.

Yeah may be in my slavic country he is 90th percentile, but not in countries like Germany or Norway.

Facially? I mog him without problem. Including body + good height? He mogs me without doubts.

As i told, his face is nothing special. Also his NCT didnt improve. He just squinting in second picture and got better lighting with can halo his better skin complexion and makes him look better overall.
mogs me

i see what youre saying hes 5.2 psl but everyones over-rating him bc of his transformation

i live in the usa. you’ve prolly never even been to countries( let alone live there) like norway or countries so don’t speak about them jfl.

it’s not all about face either so yes he mogs many, many men in public. he’s 90th percentile in usa and wherever u live.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, Titbot, tylerhunter97 and 4 others
I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT BODY HALO IS EVERYTHING IF UR AT LEAST 4.5PSL

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, SexyMofo, DidntRead and 5 others
his after is my before lol

my only good features are my colouring, nose and biacromial

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and BigBoy
Can a good body really halo you?

i just wish i had a smaller waist and slightly wider shoulders

mogs me

i see what youre saying hes 5.2 psl but everyones over-rating him bc of his transformation
Yep bro.
i live in the usa. you’ve prolly never even been to countries( let alone live there) like norway or countries so don’t speak about them jfl.

it’s not all about face either so yes he mogs many, many men in public. he’s 90th percentile in usa and wherever u live.
I have been in Germany (twice since i had trips there) and there were so many gl tall guys so i know what im saying. Got family in Norway, few days ago i got their photo from christmas they took with friends and i could see they all were good looking, may be will visit in 2020/2021 who knows.
Also USA is shithole i wouldnt visit even if someone paid me.
mogs me

Glad to see someone shares my opinion. Cheers.

PS. Its my personal opinion, rating only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
his after is my before lol

my only good features are my colouring, nose and biacromial
wtf chad
Yep bro.

I have been in Germany (twice since i had trips there) and there were so many gl tall guys so i know what im saying. Got family in Norway, few days ago i got their photo from christmas they took with friends and i could see they all were good looking, may be will visit in 2020/2021 who knows.
Also USA is shithole i wouldnt visit even if someone paid me.

Glad to see someone shares my opinion. Cheers.

PS. Its my personal opinion, rating only.
hed be getting shitted on the rating section lol

he is gl tho imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
His waist got wider I think

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
This is what an irl Chad looks like tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
Thank you for the lifefuel