MUH GIRLS DON'T LIKE MUSCLES (FEMALE GAZE COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH)

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
just get a brad pitt body bro @bonelessMan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 22190
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
I mean if I dedicated so much time and effort into building that body I wouldn't waste a minute in my life to flex on 15yr mediocre unathletic basic whores on Omegle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 19620
just get a brad pitt body bro @bonelessMan

Female gaze niggas on this site will say a starved hindu monk body is 'ideal' jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 22126
muscles is only a cope if youre natty cuz you'll never look big and lean. on peds tho youll probs +2 smv.

It is what it is. But pampered feminist foids understand what their bodies tell them, so they must say the opposite and react parallel, thus regaining their dignity and personal power by saying, "Eww, that is so gross! Kys, freak." Ugh. Such spite to blatant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
They are making fun of him

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Pikabro
Another bluepill thread jfl. Only form of ‘mire’ that matters from foids is them giving you the coochie not sluts laughing at you on omegle

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Another bluepill thread jfl. Only form of ‘mire’ that matters from foids is them giving you the coochie not sluts laughing at you on omegle
Weird thing is that the chap likely browsed Omegle for an hour straight skipping naked dudes and ethnics just to get 10 seconds of a "reaction"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Pikabro
They wouldn’t fuck him

They wouldn’t fuck him
Weird thing is that the chap likely browsed Omegle for an hour straight skipping naked dudes and ethnics just to get 10 seconds of a "reaction"
They are making fun of him
Screenshot 2022 12 02 171713

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 22190
just pay some female friends to react to your body on omegle for youtube/tiktok views - theory