>muh gonial angle off by 1 degree. >muh rasmus ever so slightly recessed

Turkic Albanian

Turkic Albanian

32 years old, nothing to lose nothing to gain. o/
Sorry to break it to you autists, this might come as a bit of a shock to you....I don't think your ready to hear this....but I'll say it anyway.........having an angle of your face off by a fraction of a millimetre will not determine whether you are ugly or not, nor will a maxilla that sits a fraction of a millimetre forward.....what makes you ugly, yes YOU....is the fact you have a double chin, crooked teeth, a cock eye, and a big nose......you know, the traditional blatant signs of ugliness....the tell-tale signs that even the normies and general society has used to describe "ugliness" for thousands of years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, Ricky212, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Bignosecels... It's over.

IMG 3108

teeth is cope

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Sorry to break it to you autists, this might come as a bit of a shock to you....I don't think your ready to hear this....but I'll say it anyway.........having an angle of your face off by a fraction of a millimetre will not determine whether you are ugly or not, nor will a maxilla that sits a fraction of a millimetre forward.....what makes you ugly, yes YOU....is the fact you have a double chin, crooked teeth, a cock eye, and a big nose......you know, the traditional blatant signs of ugliness....the tell-tale signs that even the normies and general society has used to describe "ugliness" for thousands of years.
Sorry but users have these measurements off by 15mms/15 degrees, bucko.

exactly. having white teeth healthy lips no gum show and dimples is enough. rest is all bones on face
>there are no bad teeth here
>exactly

In the OP I said people with BAD teeth you raging bumbling autist. Wtf you posting someone with good teeth

>there are no bad teeth here
>exactly

In the OP I said people with BAD teeth you raging bumbling autist. Wtf you posting someone with good teeth
bad teeth are easily fixed, bones cant. and less than 1 percent of population has actual bad teeth which cant be fixed by brushing more often

bad teeth are easily fixed, bones cant. and less than 1 percent of population has actual bad teeth which cant be fixed by brushing more often
It's much higher than 1%. Basically anybody who requires braces, which is about 1 in 3 people

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's much higher than 1%. Basically anybody who requires braces, which is about 1 in 3 people
lol no i assure you their problem is bones not much slight inclination of canines by 2 degrees more than it should be

T
lol no i assure you their problem is bones not much slight inclination of canines by 2 degrees more than it should t
Thanks for derailing my thread BTW.

Went from a general talk about ugliness to a fucking dental examination

You’re a subhuman jfl

You’re a subhuman jfl
Some argument, sure proved me wrong.

Now I remember why I left PSL 10 years ago.

You people deserve every single one of your misfortunes.

Some argument, sure proved me wrong.

Now I remember why I left PSL 10 years ago.

You people deserve every single one of your misfortunes.
Youre albanian :feelskek:

Youre albanian :feelskek:
100% illyrian Aryan, do you not see my Caucasian facial structure?

Meanwhile you sit there with your tainted negroid blood.

Millimeters is the difference between Normie, HTN and Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel