Muh gymcelling is cope!

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass

however, gymcelling is indeed cope if you have bad genetics and arent ready to do something about it *roid*

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, IWantToMax, DidntRead and 3 others
Gymcelling is for homosexuals because gays like muscles and shit

Height face frame all you need or else the only people who would get sex are bodybuilder freaks and thats obviously not true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MicroPenis, xit, fukmylyf and 2 others
wow, gymcelling gave him new hairline, incredible

Lean bulking is the only purpose of going to the gym. Everything else is indeed cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Height face frame all you need or else the only people who would get sex are bodybuilder freaks and thats obviously not true
GYM IMPROVES FRAME YOU BABOON

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2352

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2581
Still cheaper than surgeries

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Jfl thanks for pointing out the obvious

Bro if that's you in the first pic comparison... I'm sorry to inform you my good sir... but you're a fucking idiot. Not only do you look better than your previous self, but you have achieved a level above average normies. You may be 'ethnic' we many find worthy of DEATH! but if you lived where i lived, you would get your fair share. Stop being a faggot and go to more parties, you'll be surprised what you can pull off, if you don't overthink yourself into oblivion.

Jfl if you think he slays more than preetyboy

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
Bro if that's you in the first pic comparison... I'm sorry to inform you my good sir... but you're a fucking idiot. Not only do you look better than your previous self, but you have achieved a level above average normies. You may be 'ethnic' we many find worthy of DEATH! but if you lived where i lived, you would get your fair share. Stop being a faggot and go to more parties, you'll be surprised what you can pull off, if you don't overthink yourself into oblivion.
If everybody can pull if foids it makes no sence to do that. Achivinf thing that other man can't is what you should aim for

If everybody can pull if foids it makes no sence to do that. Achivinf thing that other man can't is what you should aim for
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Why do you set unreal expectations for yourself, do you enjoy hurting yourself emotionally? Focus on what is attainable (and much is if you have the right plan and aura about you). Other men who you think are achieving more have people they think are achieving more than themselves, no one is truly happy. Stop being so hard on yourself and look on the bright side, women usually come unexpected, especially when you don't go out of your way looking for them. Do what you love.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
Why do you set unreal expectations for yourself, do you enjoy hurting yourself emotionally? Focus on what is attainable (and much is if you have the right plan and aura about you). Other men who you think are achieving more have people they think are achieving more than themselves, no one is truly happy. Stop being so hard on yourself and look on the bright side, women usually come unexpected, especially when you don't go out of your way looking for them. Do what you love.
No i want to fuck foids that other man are unable to fuck

No i want to fuck foids that other man are unable to fuck
Then be a saudi billionaire gay boi... Or acquire dark magic, strong enough to control the minds of the masses. Create a cult, start a strip club... open a brothel. But at the end of the day nearly all girls have been fucked, but can you fuck her the best is the question. The idea of a virgin for men is most desirable, untainted, pure... only thinks of you. Please invest in your wealth, stature and personality. I've noticed the less I speak the more they talk, they don't need to know anything about me, but what I know about them I'll use to my advantage. Everyone lies, Your boss, your girlfriend, your girl-friend who you want to be your girlfriend... all to not make you feel bad, or ruin your expectations. Fuck that! I've realised when you can harness pain, betrayal, rejection and filter back into your motivation (for me to prove them wrong) you will discover your true self. Theres nothing wrong with being ruthless, even to women. Let me tell you a secret... If you ever make a threat to someone (i.e. breaking their legs) always go though with it, be a man of your word... You will gain the upmost respect whether they like it or not. Take what you will from that brother.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Then be a saudi billionaire gay boi... Or acquire dark magic, strong enough to control the minds of the masses. Create a cult, start a strip club... open a brothel. But at the end of the day nearly all girls have been fucked, but can you fuck her the best is the question. The idea of a virgin for men is most desirable, untainted, pure... only thinks of you. Please invest in your wealth, stature and personality. I've noticed the less I speak the more they talk, they don't need to know anything about me, but what I know about them I'll use to my advantage. Everyone lies, Your boss, your girlfriend, your girl-friend who you want to be your girlfriend... all to not make you feel bad, or ruin your expectations. Fuck that! I've realised when you can harness pain, betrayal, rejection and filter back into your motivation (for me to prove them wrong) you will discover your true self. Theres nothing wrong with being ruthless, even to women. Let me tell you a secret... If you ever make a threat to someone (i.e. breaking their legs) always go though with it, be a man of your word... You will gain the upmost respect whether they like it or not. Take what you will from that brother.
I red all that shit and i'm rude to woman and i don't want to be one of many

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
whats the difference with a shirt on here i only see that neck would be a factor this guy is too lean still probably doesnt look much different

its winter time in many places so the minor body halo from natty gymcelling is mostly gone and the hours spent in the gym are in question

as far as gymcelling goes im all for it if you are doing a lot of pool side summertime type things or using steroids to get that arnold type physique but it seems like its out of style a bit now and back to a thing for homos and loners.

you should hit the gym a couple of times a month regardless of looksmaxing and a winter bulk + beard summer cut is usually good

Last edited:
Can't tell if high iq trolling or low iq af

Sauna after lifting is lifefuel