• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jova, ongongfr and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, piec, ongongfr and 1 other person
"muh invaslign recces u"
*invisalign recesses her*
Ngl the 2nd girls maxilla actually got recessed
Her nasal convexity increased from her nasal tip moving backwards. This could have also just been from growing up but either way that image can't be used as an argument against elastics recessing the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and ongongfr
"muh invaslign recces u"

Her nasal convexity increased from her nasal tip moving backwards. This could have also just been from growing up but either way that image can't be used as an argument against elastics recessing the maxilla.
oh shit i see. u right. still second is better

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
"muh invaslign recces u"

Yeah elastics recess the maxilla when you have an overbite. They pull back on the lower maxilla. But if you have no malocclusion and get braces then i don't think any recession will happen.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and PeiFan94
Ngl the 2nd girls maxilla actually got recessed
lowkey,
Screenshot 2024 06 19 222139
still, it only changes ur maxilla a litttle bit and the width stays the same, as logn as ifts devolped really good it ownt really matter.

Yeah elastics recess the maxilla when you have an overbite. They pull back on the lower maxilla. But if you have no malocclusion and get braces then i don't think any recession will happen.
People claim braces recessed them to cope with the fact that their recession was out of their hands.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, dervw4cenks and ongongfr
yes. by a few mms. If ur amxxilla is mogger then it wont matter. just get maaxillary surgery afterwarsd, cheapoer than getting bimax

I think bsso but yeah she needed surgery to correct the overbite.
I mean she could get away with only bsso but I think a bit more advancement of her maxilla and a tad bit rotation would mog

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks, PeiFan94 and ongongfr
People claim braces recessed them to cope with the fact that their recession was out of their hands.
yes, look at the pictures. Braces nad invaslign, only change maxilla by a few mms. Esspically invaslign.

lowkey, View attachment 2990346 still, it only changes ur maxilla a litttle bit and the width stays the same, as logn as ifts devolped really good it ownt really matter.
I personally wouldn't be satisfied with my face bones being evaporated just to correct a malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and PeiFan94
just get maaxillary surgery afterwarsd, cheapoer than getting bimax
If you are getting lefort and you don't have an underbite you'll likely need BSSO too anyways

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
I personally wouldn't be satisfied with my face bones being evaporated just to correct a malocclusion.
bro its just a few maxilla projection not even height or width. Just get maxilla surger yafter cheaper than bymax.

bro its just a few maxilla projection not even height or width. Just get maxilla surger yafter cheaper than bymax.
Doesn't work like that bro. Because remember the occlusion will be corrected already after the braces. If you get surgery on only your maxilla after the malocclusion being already corrected, you'll be left again with an overbite. It's bimax both ways.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
I mean she could get away with only bsso but I think a bit more advancement of her maxilla and a tad bit rotation would mog
Screenshot 2024 06 19 223437

its worth imo, his maxillla isnt as project, but isnt totally flat