Muh jailbait

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
This is the kind of shit I had as classmates in highschool, there were literally only 3 good looking females in the entire school, one of them was a ghetto whore that got pregnant and why the fuck would I approach the other 2 when we had no acquaintances in common and weren't in the same class? later on I went to college and spent years in massive classrooms filled with mostly male students where I didn't make a single friend as it was impossible to do so.

1746844_fb_img_1588491326791-jpg.2130818

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, zeshama, exo and 6 others
Depends on school tbh

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
they only get uglier with age brother

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
they only get uglier with age brother

As if they weren't ugly enough already, no wonder there are so many monstrosities out there, the one on the right already looked repugnant at 17 imagine that hideous anathema at 57-67, all fat but with chucks of wrinkly skin hanging off its face, this existence is a work of the devil.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Those jailbaits are fugly ngl

• +1
I thought argentinian women fogged :feelswhy:. If this is what you dealt with in high school and college then I understand why you would be a khhv

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and Splinter901
I thought argentinian women fogged :feelswhy:. If this is what you dealt with in high school and college then I understand why you would be a khhv

And this was when I was 16-17, at 15 I was in a different school and they were even worse, in college there were many good looking women but not in my engineering classes which consisted of hundreds of male students where I made 0 friends, I cope with the fact that I never had a chance but even then it still hurts just on how much I've missed out.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 24278
And this was when I was 16-17, at 15 I was in a different school and they were even worse, in college there were many good looking women but not in my engineering classes which consisted of hundreds of male students where I made 0 friends, I cope with the fact that I never had a chance but even then it still hurts just on how much I've missed out.
Isn't Uni free in Argentina?

They're >brown though.
For a woman, it's just the end.

• +1
Isn't Uni free in Argentina?

One of the reasons for which I never made any friends had I gone to a private university I would have been in a classroom with less students and there I bet I would have been able to make friends as there would have been a sense of community unlike that fucking shithole I went to. Also dunno what ur comment has to do with anything.

Cbc saturado

They're >brown though.
For a woman, it's just the end.

What u mean exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
This is the kind of shit I had as classmates in highschool, there were literally only 3 good looking females in the entire school, one of them was a ghetto whore that got pregnant and why the fuck would I approach the other 2 when we had no acquaintances in common and weren't in the same class? later on I went to college and spent years in massive classrooms filled with mostly male students where I didn't make a single friend as it was impossible to do so.

1746844_fb_img_1588491326791-jpg.2130818
La del medio no está mal eh

La del medio no está mal eh

That's the one that had a crush on me, I looked her up on facebook some months ago and she glowed up, looks a lot better now at 26 than she did at 17-18 which was her age in that picture.

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
That's the one that had a crush on me, I looked her up on facebook some months ago and she glowed up, looks a lot better now at 26 than she did at 17-18 which was her age in that picture.
Déjame ver una foto de ahora :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Déjame ver una foto de ahora :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Whore either took down her pictures or privatized most of them, this is the last she uploaded she is 27 in this one but looked better on the ones I saw some months ago, she was 18-19 and I was 16-17 when she had a crush on me.

271474981_10216374081143248_8086406574018535085_n.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
Whore either took down her pictures or privatized most of them, this is the last she uploaded she is 27 in this one but looked better on the ones I saw some months ago, she was 18-19 and I was 16-17 when she had a crush on me.

271474981_10216374081143248_8086406574018535085_n.jpg
Not bad, MTB

• +1
One of the reasons for which I never made any friends had I gone to a private university I would have been in a classroom with less students and there I bet I would have been able to make friends as there would have been a sense of community unlike that fucking shithole I went to. Also dunno what ur comment has to do with anything.

View attachment 2251378

What u mean exactly?
Nvm, I just read that they're argentinian, I just assumed they were curries.
3437774 1685340186718

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, latincell95 and Splinter901

View attachment 2251378

What u mean exactly?
I've considered going there because with any American measily money I could live a good life and get a free Uni do you think its worth it?

I've considered going there because with any American measily money I could live a good life and get a free Uni do you think its worth it?

Worst mistake of your life jfl, in the us an engineering degree has a total classroom time of 1900 hours in a 4 year degree while here they are 4900 hours for a "6 years" degree with an average time of completion of 10.5 years, you literally could get 3 completely different degree in the us with the effort that takes you to get just one shitty engineering degree here which may not be valid in the US, E.G law and accounting are too specific to the country in which they are studied therefore useless in other countries, people with medicine, dentistry and veterinary degrees from here have to re-do their whole degree in the us if they move, none of the engineering degrees from here are abet aproved and I don't remember how it was but for something related to the ncees civil engineering degrees from here are useless in the US and others like mechanical and electrical are unusable in some states and fields that requiere a fundamentals of engineering exam and a professional engineering exam such as power engineering, degrees here are even more outdated than in the us and full of useless content, courses are also in some universities much more heavy e.g in the first year of engineering you have mathemathical analysis which is 9 hours of class a week and is the equivalent of calculus 1 + calculus 2 + all the prerequisite math classes you could need (precalc, trig, algebra, etc), linear algebra from first year is 9 hours a week while in the us it's like 3 hours a week and they have it in second or third year, the class has a rate pass of like 14% out of the 100 students that are in each class, this is to filter out as many students as possible, mathematical analysis 2 is calc 3 from the us + vector stuff + topology + some other shit, mathematical analysis 3 is mostly math subjects no other engineering degree in the entire world teaches, those subjects are useless for an engineer and are there to make you drop out, since "it's free" they have thousands of students and need to filter them out (look at the picture I posted above of students sitting on the floor) and only the 0 iq good goy subhumans that don't realize they are pissing their youth away and study all day long remain. Also there are no campuses here, no fraternities, no dorms, no college towns, no sport teams, no nothing, you go from home to class and back to your house, you will most probably make no friends and / or quickly lose contact with them after class ends, come if you want to piss away your youth being alone, studying like a madman, and living in a favela.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yall got some shit taste 2 girls on the left are cute. Obviously not the fat one on the right tho lol

• JFL

• Ugh..

• Ugh..