"Muh Jaw is Law!!"

Hipcel

Hipcel

Kraken
R6hRvDq.png

EYE AREA>JAW

@Vain786 Vinnie Hacker compensates with large mandible but still getting cucked by his mediocre eyes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Tasty17, GandyIsNormie and 10 others
Your point being…?

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Your point being…?
edited, the point is eye area is more important than lower third. That guy is a model and has 3million insta followers.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, datboijj, Gengar and 1 other person
edited, the point is eye area is more important than lower third. That guy is a model and has 3million insta followers.
His mandible is good, you’re acting like he’s clinically recessed

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Solidcoin, datboijj and 3 others
His mandible is good, you’re acting like he’s clinically recessed
R6hRvDq.png

Also, You can be recessed with large mandible.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Gengar
@Vain786 Vinnie Hacker compensates with large mandible but still getting cucked by his mediocre eyes.
And still follower mogs person in OP. Your point being?

just show a bad picture of a dude with a good mandible to prove that eyes are better than jaw theory

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, datboijj, rand anon and 5 others
just show a bad picture of a dude with a good mandible to prove that eyes are better than jaw theory
The autism of .org users is through the roof yakhiii 😹☝️👈😉

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Hipcel and twilight
And still follower mogs person in OP. Your point being?
Blue Smith is a successful model and mogs hacker. Stop coping like you do with vaccines

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
He mandible is small, with good angularity therefore mediocre. Stop coping

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Gengar and Acion
R6hRvDq.png

EYE AREA>JAW

He has excess maxilla tbh

He mandible is small, with good angularity therefore mediocre. Stop coping
Yeah buddy you caught me real hard, that was one of my best copes :soy:

Yeah buddy you caught me real hard, that was one of my best copes :soy:
Aren't you the guy who was crying about how to tell your family members you need to fix your shitty face? I'm not your buddy thankfully.

So you agree that eye area is more important than lower third?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Gengar, Acion and 2 others
Misface is also as important as eye area. I look like a shit bc of horse midface

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Aren't you the guy who was crying about how to tell your family members you need to fix your shitty face? I'm not your buddy thankfully.

So you agree that eye area is more important than lower third?
On that same thread you said you were going to use the excuse of an overbite to fix your own face so i don’t understand why bringing that up is relevant at all, especially when we are both on this site, but continue! i don’t autistically think in black and white, there are instances where eye area halos a bad jaw and good jaw halos a bad eye area etc etc. Is it more practical to have a good eye area and mediocre jaw compared to vice versa? probably yes because jaw is easier to fix than eyes, my eyes carry me

On that same thread you said you were going to use the excuse of an overbite to fix your own face so i don’t understand why bringing that up is relevant at all, especially when we are both on this site, but continue! i don’t autistically think in black and white, there are instances where eye area halos a bad jaw and good jaw halos a bad eye area etc etc. Is it more practical to have a good eye area and mediocre jaw compared to vice versa? probably yes because jaw is easier to fix than eyes, my eyes carry me
I need to say something after I show up with 15mm mandible lenght increase, plus genio, plus Lefort1. That doesn't make me a crybaby making threads JFL.

Jaw is indeed is easier to fix than eyes as you said, that's why looksmax clowns like @Adonis think it's more important than eye area, which is extremely complex and way more brutal to fix.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, rand anon, Gengar and 2 others
I need to say something after I show up with 15mm mandible lenght increase, plus genio, plus Lefort1. That doesn't make me a crybaby making threads JFL.

Jaw is indeed is easier to fix than eyes as you said, that's why looksmax clowns like @Adonis think it's more important than eye area, which is extremely complex and way more brutal to fix.
yep, there are a lot more guys with good jaws but below average eye areas compared to the opposite, slayer eye area can’t be underrated

EYE AREA CANNOT BE FRAUDED, WHILE LOWER THIRD CAN WITH LIKE BEARD AND CHEWING AND SHIT

Thx for proving me that I was right.
Eyes are way more sensitive and there are only few surgeries that can help and even they don't provide great results.
Eye color is more important for getting normie validation as long as the eye area is atleast average.

Thx for proving me that I was right.
Eyes are way more sensitive and there are only few surgeries that can help and even they don't provide great results.
Eye color is more important for getting normie validation as long as the eye area is atleast average.
Eye color belongs to eye area lol!!

Even eyebrows belong to eye area.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, sub5inchcel and Gengar
Even eyebrows belong to eye area.
Yeah I got my first session for laser hair removal of my eyebrows today.
(Only the excessive hair for the low iq guys, not the whole brows)

I think its mainly because hes atypical looks + very white looking.
I don’t believe his appeal is super high.
But he has the looks to be famous if that makes sense.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Yeah I got my first session for laser hair removal of my eyebrows today.
(Only the excessive hair for the low iq guys, not the whole brows)
I didn't prove you right. Eye area > Lower third.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and FootballPlaya69
Vaccines are bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Dodevu
And he is a user on here @UnluckyRedSmith

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Jaw is the law

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No but I'll kick them

Then you're a criminal
Jaw is law but yeah eyes>jaw. Polish some used condoms, $2 each, buddy boyo.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688 and Hipcel
@rand anon expecting to get taken seriously with a pfp like this
17988.jpg

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Gengar and rand anon
Look at your profile pic, if it wasn't for his eye area you wouldn't know he existed

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel

"muhhh hunter-gatherer eyess"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and datboijj
Jaw and eye area are equal, retards. I’ve told all of you this dozens of times, it’s time for you to stop being mouthbreathers and start understanding things

Average eyes + above average jaw = gl
Average jaw + above average eyes = gl

But it’s significantly worse to have a death tier lower third than it is to have a death tier eye area. 0 women like chinless men, 0.

true i have a above average jaw but because my subtier eye area i am blocked out of psl heaven

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Jaw and eye area are equal, retards. I’ve told all of you this dozens of times, it’s time for you to stop being mouthbreathers and start understanding things

Average eyes + above average jaw = gl
Average jaw + above average eyes = gl

But it’s significantly worse to have a death tier lower third than it is to have a death tier eye area. 0 women like chinless men, 0.
Stop coping kiddo. Have you seen a dogshit eye area? It makes or breaks the face.

• Ugh..
his jaw is still Way above average tbh

Attachments

• 4ECFD36F-E921-4145-BB9E-921C43D41958.jpeg
    4ECFD36F-E921-4145-BB9E-921C43D41958.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
no his eyebrows and eyecolor carries him
Nah his eye area in general is good, not only color, but well protected eyes. His zygos are pretty good as well, plus his mandible definition. His height is good.

His face's bone structure isn't masculine but the big nose counteracts this somewhat.

But the question was do you think that lower third is more important than eye area. Not about him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69