“Muh JBW” “Muh JBE”

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Imagine thinking any of this shit unrionically matters when it’s literally just your looks :lul:

Eurocentric features are obviously most desirable but simply being European won’t get u anywhere.

It’s all about the looks. Everything else is cope

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW DESIRABLE YOU LOOK

Inb4 “b-but pheno plays a part” shut up faggot

I’m still SFcel btw. But this is the truth

true but jbw is very legit outside of europe and ethnics are height failod in the west

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
true but jbw is very legit outside of europe and ethnics are height failod in the west
none of it matters in the end it’s purely your looks that will help you with women

Imagine thinking any of this shit unrionically matters when it’s literally just your looks :lul:

Eurocentric features are obviously most desirable but simply being European won’t get u anywhere.

It’s all about the looks. Everything else is cope

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW DESIRABLE YOU LOOK

Inb4 “b-but pheno plays a part” shut up faggot

I’m still SFcel btw. But this is the truth
You dont understand appeal and ethnic tax.
Of course a Tyrone or Chadpreet will slay but an average curry will have WAY more trouble than the average whitey, since many women will exclude nonwhites from their dating options (unless chadlite or higher ofc).

I noticed this myself, sometimes i get IOIs from nonwhite foids but im completely invisible to mayo bitches

• +1
Reactions: jatin and cromagnon
You dont understand appeal and ethnic tax.
Of course a Tyrone or Chadpreet will slay but an average curry will have WAY more trouble than the average whitey, since many women will exclude nonwhites from their dating options (unless chadlite or higher ofc)
Okay

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon