Muh, just be an asshole to your girlfriend bro, if you're goodlooking she'll still love you

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
This is complete bullshit. I almost fucked things up with my girlfriend today, i was being an asshole and manipulative saying "If you love me, you'll not force me to wear a condom." This made her very hurt and she said she couldnt believe what I was saying. She said that I thought it was better that our relationship just be sexual.

This is where the difference is you coping redpill fags who never had a girlfriend. Take it from a guy who actually has a gf, I know. If you be a complete asshole with no charisma at all and only have your looks, she will only be attracted to your looks and only want you for sex. If she develops an emotional relationship for you and romantic, it means she likes WHO YOU ARE. Looks are just physical.

Take it from a tall, good looking, mulatto slayer. I would know what I'm talking about, I'm not coping.

If you want to keep your girlfriend emotionally attached to you and romantically, then you have to treat her right. If you just want her for sex and you want to treat her like shit because you're godlike, go ahead then.

Ironic how most of the guys who propose treating their girlfriend like shit never even had a girlfriend tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 4106, GetThatBread and 4 others
get on her bc bro. sex w condom is horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and OOGABOOGA
How many fucking threads do you post about your stupid fucking girlfriend? Your literally the worst poster on this forum bro. From the bottom of my heart your threads are actually the worst I’ve ever read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Norwooder, retard and 5 others
How many fucking threads do you post about your stupid fucking girlfriend? Your literally the worst poster on this forum bro. From the bottom of my heart your threads are actually the worst I’ve ever read
i take it uve never had gf

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, ChoSeungHui, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Ur dumb. Tell her to take pills, if they don't feel good she can come off, otherwise it's more pleasure for both of you.

Ur dumb. Tell her to take pills, if they don't feel good she can come off, otherwise it's more pleasure for both of you.
I was just planning on going in raw without pills. I'm too low inhibition. I don't care what happens I just dint want to wear a condom

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
This is complete bullshit. I almost fucked things up with my girlfriend today, i was being an asshole and manipulative saying "If you love me, you'll not force me to wear a condom." This made her very hurt and she said she couldnt believe what I was saying. She said that I thought it was better that our relationship just be sexual.

This is where the difference is you coping redpill fags who never had a girlfriend. Take it from a guy who actually has a gf, I know. If you be a complete asshole with no charisma at all and only have your looks, she will only be attracted to your looks and only want you for sex. If she develops an emotional relationship for you and romantic, it means she likes WHO YOU ARE. Looks are just physical.

Take it from a tall, good looking, mulatto slayer. I would know what I'm talking about, I'm not coping.

If you want to keep your girlfriend emotionally attached to you and romantically, then you have to treat her right. If you just want her for sex and you want to treat her like shit because you're godlike, go ahead then.

Ironic how most of the guys who propose treating their girlfriend like shit never even had a girlfriend tbh
This is the hundredth time you made this exact same thread tell your whore gf to stfu before I kill both of you

I was just planning on going in raw without pills. I'm too low inhibition. I don't care what happens I just dint want to wear a condom
retard. u don’t want a kid

There is a fine line. U must be dominant but u also must show respect.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
retard. u don’t want a kid
I do tbh. Me and my girlfriend plan on having a kid at 20. But I dont want to have to wear condoms until 20
There is a fine line. U must be dominant but u also must show respect.
I was being too dominant and disrespectful. She thought I didnt love her. Coupled with the fact I always lied to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I do tbh. Me and my girlfriend plan on having a kid at 20. But I dont want to have to wear condoms until 20

I was being too dominant and disrespectful. She thought I didnt love her. Coupled with the fact I always lied to her
Love thy bitch, brother.

I remember the first time this happened to me.
I was 15 and so was she, and I fucked her everytime I saw her and wasn’t the best boyfriend. She told me that I’m lucky I’m good looking in response to my behaviour.

smh tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3789
I was 15 and so was she, and I fucked her everytime I saw her and wasn’t the best boyfriend. She told me that I’m lucky I’m good looking in response to my behaviour.

smh tbh
But she only used you as a sex toy bro. Its incels on this forum's dream to be used as a sex toy by a girl. Being actually loved by a girl feels infinitely better tbh
Love thy bitch, brother.
Indeed bro

I JUST WANT SEX AND VALIDATION. FUCK YOU WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME HERE AND MAKE TRUECELS SUICIDAL

But she only used you as a sex toy bro. Its incels on this forum's dream to be used as a sex toy by a girl. Being actually loved by a girl feels infinitely better tbh

Indeed bro
I miss her sometimes bro but I will never stoop down to trying to get back with her. She really loved me.
Just feel bad for the way I ended it with her...
Just sent her a text on her birthday, “I’m breaking up with you”

I still think about her 5 years later
I was seriously cruel and wrong. Feelsbadman:feelsbadman:

smh tbh
NEXT USER WHO BRAG OH IM SO GL, ADMIRE ME INCELS!!!

damn and i wanted to pimp slap a hoe

BEING LOVED = BEING USED AS SEX TOY, YOU LOVE WHAT YOU FUCK, ROMANTIC LOVE DOEST EXIST

NEXT USER WHO BRAG OH IM SO GL, ADMIRE ME INCELS!!!
I went downhill dude, that’s why I got on these sites, started on lookism.net

but things are looking up for me again, starting to look better than ever

you dont need to say that to me if you dont hate me

BEING LOVED = BEING USED AS SEX TOY, YOU LOVE WHAT YOU FUCK, ROMANTIC LOVE DOEST EXIST
You have no experience at all. You are talkless by girls. You have no say at all

I wish you the best off luck bro but if your good looking life is easy

I wish you the best off luck bro but if your good looking life is easy
Thanks bro. I got insane iois in the mall today. Life is easy for goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You have no experience at all. You are talkless by girls. You have no say at all
TRUE BLACKPILL IS KNOWING THAT BEING SEXUALY ATTRACTIVE IS ONLY THING THAT MATTER, IF SOMEONE LIKE YOU FOR YOUR PERSONALITY, ITS NOTHING, BECOUSE IT DOEST MATTER. ONLY THING THAT DOES MATTER IS MOGGING OTHER MAN BEING MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN HIM (BEING BETTER HUMAN THAN HIM) AND CUCKING HIM. THATS ALL BLACKPILL IS ALL ABOUT

post pics asap son i wanna see how bad i mog u son
LeafyLargeFireant-max-1mb.gif

I miss her sometimes bro but I will never stoop down to trying to get back with her. She really loved me.
Just feel bad for the way I ended it with her...
Just sent her a text on her birthday, “I’m breaking up with you”

I still think about her 5 years later
I was seriously cruel and wrong. Feelsbadman:feelsbadman:
Its alright bro. I will try to not make the same mistake. I will indeed not screw up my shot with this girl. I love her

• +1
Damn bro sex with condom is wack

• +1
TRUE BLACKPILL IS KNOWING THAT BEING SEXUALY ATTRACTIVE IS ONLY THING THAT MATTER, IF SOMEONE LIKE YOU FOR YOUR PERSONALITY, ITS NOTHING, BECOUSE IT DOEST MATTER. ONLY THING THAT DOES MATTER IS MOGGING OTHER MAN BEING MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN HIM (BEING BETTER HUMAN THAN HIM) AND CUCKING HIM. THATS ALL BLACKPILL IS ALL ABOUT
image.jpg

Good story from your grandparents basement bro 👍👌

post pics asap son i wanna see how bad i mog u son
LeafyLargeFireant-max-1mb.gif
I will post pics but not right now, but you will mog me when I eventually am ready to tbh if that guy in your avi is actually you.

we will see in time if you hang around long enough, which I doubt you will still be here.

Calm your dopamine mog receptors, narc boy 👍

No, if she actually loved you she would let you hit it raw and that’s a fact

She doesn’t want your shitty gene kids

I will post pics but not right now, but you will mog me when I eventually am ready to tbh if that guy in your avi is actually you.

we will see in time if you hang around long enough, which I doubt you will still be here.

Calm your dopamine mog receptors, narc boy 👍
unknown.png

are u mirin my forward growth your utter subhuman???????

unknown.png

Not really, good for you.
Just viewed your thread about your face reveal, was accidental how I got to it anyways I watched the vid with the paper in and it’s confirmed you are real.
Hahahahahahagahahagaha
Definitely autistic/dull personality from the way you type in that case.
nonetheless I give credit where credit is due

Not really, good for you.
Just viewed your thread about your face reveal, was accidental how I got to it anyways I watched the vid with the paper in and it’s confirmed you are real.
Hahahahahahagahahagaha
Definitely autistic/dull personality from the way you type in that case.
nonetheless I give credit where credit is due
muh personality

giphy.gif

at the end of the day i slay u dont

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feanor and KrissKross
No, if she actually loved you she would let you hit it raw and that’s a fact

She doesn’t want your shitty gene kids
She does want my kids. She says I can get her pregnant when we are twenty. We are 15 years old. Why are you assuming shit?

She don’t want you bro
She does bro. I'm mulatto. She knows I have insane genetics that will make our offspring physically and intellectually superior. She knows this

He’s right; even if you’re a PSL god. She’d eventually get bored of you cuz all women want to get dicked by chad AND have emotional turmoil by chad. You gotta master how to make her mad, sad, happy and obsessed all in one
unknown.png

Shut yo dirty ass up gamer I MOG you and have proof

He’s right; even if you’re a PSL god. She’d eventually get bored of you cuz all women want to get dicked by chad AND have emotional turmoil by chad. You gotta master how to make her mad, sad, happy and obsessed all in one

Shut yo dirty ass up gamer I MOG you and have proof
post pics asap son