Muh leanmaxing is cope

Teddo23

Teddo23

Platinum
Screenshot 20240725 011658 Instagram
Screenshot 20240725 011559 Instagram

If this guy posted the first pic here everyone would tell him it's over/he has no bones/no point of losing weigh more since he is already not fat and still has no bones etc. In the "after" he may not be a chad but there is significant Improvement In his face and you can't tell me otherwise no matter how much you cope. Most people here will remain with fat face because they just like to rot and don't have discipline to get that lean and just like to put others down with them. THATS WHY YOU DONT POST YOURSELF HERE AND DONT TAKE ADVICE FROM 95% OF USERS HERE. THEIR GOAL IS NOT TO HELP YOU BUT TO BRING YOU DOWN WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE NOT 10% BF YOU DONT KNOW HOW YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE. LEANING DOWN FROM 15% OR EVEN 13% TO 10 MAKES A DIFFERENCE, DONT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE. LEANMAXING IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Sfscel manboob insertion pecs subhuman

His face barely changed this is demotivation for leanmax if anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and halloweed
Very obvious rage bait, do not embarrass yourself and don't reply under my posts ever again, ty

• So Sad
Reactions: Reformed
View attachment 3049994View attachment 3049995
If this guy posted the first pic here everyone would tell him it's over/he has no bones/no point of losing weigh more since he is already not fat and still has no bones etc. In the "after" he may not be a chad but there is significant Improvement In his face and you can't tell me otherwise no matter how much you cope. Most people here will remain with fat face because they just like to rot and don't have discipline to get that lean and just like to put others down with them. THATS WHY YOU DONT POST YOURSELF HERE AND DONT TAKE ADVICE FROM 95% OF USERS HERE. THEIR GOAL IS NOT TO HELP YOU BUT TO BRING YOU DOWN WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE NOT 10% BF YOU DONT KNOW HOW YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE. LEANING DOWN FROM 15% OR EVEN 13% TO 10 MAKES A DIFFERENCE, DONT LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE. LEANMAXING IS LAW
nobody ever said that leanmaxxing is cope

View attachment 3049994View attachment 3049995
he still looks way more mature

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
nobody ever said that leanmaxxing is cope
Everytime I go on this site there is atleast one post thet leanmaxing is useless, I even saw one today. That's why i made this post

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Everytime I go on this site there is atleast one post thet leanmaxing is useless, I even saw one today. That's why i made this post
people with no bones say that and even then it is still not cope

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Going from 16-18 bodyfat % to 10-12 bodyfat % has such a drastic effect on your looks that it's not even funny

People who say leanmaxxing is cope have an IQ of 80, or fucked up their own efforts of getting lean they ended up as smeagol. Sometimes both

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Teddo23
Going from 16-18 bodyfat % to 10-12 bodyfat % has such a drastic effect on your looks that it's not even funny

People who say leanmaxxing is cope have an IQ of 80, or fucked up their own efforts of getting lean they ended up as smeagol. Sometimes both
For real. You have to have giga recession for it to not ascend you

His face dead serious looked better before, more lonrger too bc bigger chin bc of fat/Bloat his face looks too short in 2nd image,brutal cope post bro,90 percent of people reach potential by 15 percent body fat won’t change noticeably irl going lower.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
his face looked better before jfl
looks like a oldcel now