Muh leanmaxxing

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Leanmaxxing without having muscle/a bad frame is worse than having a slightly fat face. Yeah sure you can get better bones by dropping weight but if you look like a twig it creates more negatives than positives. If you feel the need to leanmaxx just because you have shit bones then you will have leanmaxxed shit bones after.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Arditi, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
Leanmaxxing without having muscle/a bad frame is worse than having a slightly fat face. Yeah sure you can get better bones by dropping weight but if you look like a twig it creates more negatives than positives. If you feel the need to leanmaxx just because you have shit bones then you will have leanmaxxed shit bones after.
Completely disagree.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, rr93, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Explain your point
I disagree that there are more negatives than positives. after all face is 70-80% of your attraction and females falling in "love" with you
There was a study linked in some thread.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Not true

• +1
Reactions: rr93
Face everything - although body helps a little but not much.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and datboijj
im inceasing hgh while im doing so it doesn't matter

imagine when this forum learns about proper bulking and cutting

over

No female under the age of 25 cares about your physique as long as you are lean

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Yerico7, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
its real. but you need muscle on your body unless youre chadlite/chad face so that bulk is inevitable

• +1
Reactions: Slob
long aspie rant incoming
inb4 didn't read

I do weighed pushups and pullups twice a week and I'm at 20 - 25% bf. I have decently wide shoulders, naturally big traps, chest and tris and people constantly tell me I look strong. I have a good body shape in general, small waist and hips, wider upper body and strong legs. I don't even train legs and they're 27.5". Unfortunately I have a baby face.
I used to be closer to 13% and while I looked stronger and more athletic than the average cuck, I could tell I was nowhere near as intimidating. I felt weak and vulnerable.

You need to either roid or gymcel every single day to look big at low bf, especially in clothes.
Yeah, I'm fat, but I also look pretty big in clothes and I have a babyface so it helps balance things out. I recently grew a big goatee and basically sculpted it to look like a Chad chin, I'm never shaving again.

baggy clothes anyway so not matter much

Nah absolutely not if u aren't a manlet and gen z. All these zoomer foids love tall and starvemaxxed skater pheno expecially if you wear baggy street style shit.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing