• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, normie_joe, tombradylover and 4 others
Lend distorsion is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 27452
it’s not, everyone’s face will look worse on it
lebg hes just sawying that cuz he looks like a subhun on the phone and mirror. not even the mirror can save this man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
lebg hes just sawying that cuz he looks like a subhun on the phone and mirror. not even the mirror can save this man.
W but chill on lebg he’s my homie

Obviously

• +1
No lens distortion for your face

• +1
For those who take the path of looksmaxxing, it never ends well.

You’ll only tear yourself apart in the process and journey, and even if you succeed and become a chad, what will you have then?

Nothing. Emptiness. You wasted your entire life for a girl who will end up cheating on you anyway. So why bother?

Hold the camera at an arms length away from your face. That’s how you look.

Hold the camera at an arms length away from your face. That’s how you look.
Some smartphones have selfie cams with as low as 20mm focal length, you would need more distance in those cases

For those who take the path of looksmaxxing, it never ends well.

You’ll only tear yourself apart in the process and journey, and even if you succeed and become a chad, what will you have then?

Nothing. Emptiness. You wasted your entire life for a girl who will end up cheating on you anyway. So why bother?
fr. im good looking. but for what. i get girls now and im gym maxxed from 2 years of lifting but im still insecure. im jacked tall for my age, good looking, gets girls, but im still insecure. nothing is ever enough.

• Love it
Some smartphones have selfie cams with as low as 20mm focal length, you would need more distance in those cases
At that point it really doesn’t make a difference. Mirror is the most accurate anyway. Lighting is usually the differentiating factor (most bathroom mirrors are in good lighting).

fr. im good looking. but for what. i get girls now and im gym maxxed from 2 years of lifting but im still insecure. im jacked tall for my age, good looking, gets girls, but im still insecure. nothing is ever enough.
see, you understand. Sorry to hear that tho I really do hope you find peace and love

At that point it really doesn’t make a difference. Mirror is the most accurate anyway. Lighting is usually the differentiating factor (most bathroom mirrors are in good lighting).
agree with the mirror. And it's for that exact reason that arm length selfie sometimes isn't accurate. dslr + 50mm focal length lenses will give a very good estimation of what you look irl.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
see, you understand. Sorry to hear that tho I really do hope you find peace and love
thx bro. blackpill is brutal. since im already good looking i might throw it away to find some other peace.

• Love it
Ahahahahhahahah I’m ugly bro shit I get it

• So Sad
Reactions: Samiscool234