Muh low inhib led to me getting power slapped with a manila folder by a stud foid

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
I was in a library study room doing my work. All of a sudden I see this stud foid and her chubby male friend play around in my peripheral. I overheard her suggest to him to due a slapping test with manila folders and by holding water in their mouth. He agreed and said yeah. I heard a thud and the guy started pleading for the stud foid to stop. It was amusing because I thought he was one of these tough guys but he's a little bitch apparently.:lul:
The stud foid saw me and told me to play a round with her. I was nervous at first because I'm honestly unsure where I lie in their group. This group's association is a needed one for me because there's a few HTBs friendly with them and their association would be good for social proof. I eventually said yeah because it was an opportunity to get closer to them. I held my water and she beckoned me to go first. I fucked up bhais I gave her a light slap and they both laughed:lul: I took that shit in stride because tbh it was funny to me too. After they were done laughing at my bitch slap the stud told me to get ready and within seconds I felt like I was in power slap. I started hearing flashbangs and my Cheek hurt like a bitch. Unlike tubby though I was still standing firm in my position. I saw that another member of the group filmed both slaps but I couldn't give a fuck to sa anything tbh.
Earlier today some black mtb came up to me and told me she saw me get slapped. I just said yeah and reminded her I ate it and she agreed with me. I don't know if it scared the stud a bit that I was still standing firm after getting slapped the fuck out. It was still crazy seeing the chubby friend be scared of the slap though

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
0 dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
You shouldve had them delete that tape tbh

Btw how tall were all of you?

I would’ve knocked the whore out

You shouldve had them delete that tape tbh
I feel like that would make it look like I'm butthurt about the slap. The one who looks like a bitch is her friend. I ate that shit. Im like 5'9.5 and her friend is around 5'7

I feel like that would make it look like I'm butthurt about the slap. The one who looks like a bitch is her friend. I ate that shit. Im like 5'9.5 and her friend is around 5'7

What about her height?

This story can’t be real 😭

It's real bhai I need to work on my slap though so I can make her fear me:smonk:
I saw this message right as I am deleting my account this will be my last message on this forum gl lil bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS