muh mcdonalds isnt worth it bro

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

I hate myself as Adolf Hitler hates the Jews.
just cashed my check for $1500 dollars i made that in 2 weeks what have u got to say for urself fgt?

i mean its not that much in the grand scheme of things but it mogs these get rich side hustles.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, KaisenMaxxer, Aero and 7 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, LancasteR, sportsmogger and 3 others
What r u doing? Kitchen or taking orders

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, isis_Bleach and ShowerMaxxing
America is easy mode

Here in the jew.k you’d earn $1500 for the whole month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, isis_Bleach and Lokki
I made $1000 AUD in the same period NEETing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Alt Number 3 and deadstock

Actually that's a lie. I made $1000 purely from NEETING, about $100 doing surveys, and $500 from sports gambling. So I outearned you while sitting at home doing nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz, iloveboobs, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Actually that's a lie. I made $1000 purely from NEETING, about $100 doing surveys, and $500 from sports gambling. So I outearned you while sitting at home doing nothing.
Gambling is high risk tho

Thought you were talking about the food bro. Honestly im fat as fuck for thinking that

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz, isis_Bleach and ShowerMaxxing
Gambling is high risk tho

I manipulate promotional offers. I'm banned from all now except Bet365. If there was a reliable way to create fake identities to keep doing it I'd make heaps.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Broo you’re in aus? How are you virgin broo, Aussie girls are easy asf, they’re always trying to get back at tera Chad but fucking around with ltn and subhumans. Works for me

Broo you’re in aus? How are you virgin broo, Aussie girls are easy asf, they’re always trying to get back at tera Chad but fucking around with ltn and subhumans. Works for me

I could've had some ugly girls but declined.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ShowerMaxxing
I manipulate promotional offers. I'm banned from all now except Bet365. If there was a reliable way to create fake identities to keep doing it I'd make heaps.
Not possible, they all ask for address proof and send u a letter brah

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
they pay u 2000 dollars to just exist and be disabled?:whatfeels: i mean i dont know what the fuck AUD is. for all i know that could be a mental illness or type ofvautism. i only speak USA language s🫡

America is easy mode

Here in the jew.k you’d earn $1500 for the whole month
3000 in america Is poverty tier. The best countries are the ones where economic differences are minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and isis_Bleach
they pay u 2000 dollars to just exist and be disabled?:whatfeels: i mean i dont know what the fuck AUD is. for all i know that could be a mental illness or type ofvautism. i only speak USA language s🫡

I'm not even disabled, that's basic unemployment with basic rent assistance. AUD = Australian dollar. My 1bdr apartment rent is $220 per week for reference.

3000 in america Is poverty tier. The best countries are the ones where economic differences are minimum
the US mogs any country in europe when it comes to making moneh

The US is so much fucking easier

Id work there but i dont wanna get acne

i mean out here in america: im sitting on my porch in a nice neighborhood, looking at some skyscrapers, listening to yhefreeway, sipping a nice expensive alcoholic drink + a marijuana drink i bought from the gas station. i mean could life get any better?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and the BULL
the US mogs any country in europe when it comes to making moneh

The US is so much fucking easier
It's Easy for the top 10% while the rest live in poverty. In Europe things are more equal, there are people Who earn normally and people Who earn a Lil bit more, then the very few Rich people, but everyone Is in good conditions overall

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and isis_Bleach
i mean out here in america: im sitting on my porch in a nice neighborhood, looking at some skyscrapers, listening to yhefreeway, sipping a nice expensive alcoholic drink + a marijuana drink i bought from the gas station. i mean could life get any better?
Careful with the gas station weed that shit fucked up my brain

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and the BULL
It's Easy for the top 10% while the rest live in poverty. In Europe things are more equal, there are people Who earn normally and people Who earn a Lil bit more, then the very few Rich people, but everyone Is in good conditions overall
its literally. a shit show out here. i dont know whatz wrong wirh homeless people. they know they could gst a job but they dont do it. most homeless dudez in my city are literal functioning mentally well human beings with the capacity and skills to work an ok job. im not sayimg theyre wrong i just dont know whT led them to that.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Porche with a McDonald job?? Your parents must be loaded as fuck

• JFL
its literally. a shit show out here. i dont know whatz wrong wirh homeless people. they know they could gst a job but they dont do it. most homeless dudez in my city are literal functioning mentally well human beings with the capacity and skills to work an ok job. im not sayimg theyre wrong i just dont know whT led them to that.
I don't think they choose that Life. I think they would gladly get a job if they could. Those are the consequences of late stage capitalism with absolutely no welfare

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and isis_Bleach
Porche with a McDonald job?? Your parents must be loaded as fuck
i mean when tf i said i had a porsche:feelskek:ion got parents either i have a parent, who is semi loaded. my uncle has a porsche tho. mirin that faggot

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and ShowerMaxxing
Yes, not something I would lie about it. I do not lie in general as I am a man of honour.
Muh honour, you’ve wasted the last 20yrs of ur life bro. Soon you’ll b fucked? unfucked? forever. Only hope after 40 is geomaxxing

I don't think they choose that Life. I think they would gladly get a job if they could. Those are the consequences of late stage capitalism with absolutely no welfare
there are low income housing its about the size of a disabled bathroom stall and its $300 a month. i mean u can make that begging here if u do a good job. idk what welfare in wurope is like. sounds like its literally a free ride. idk what economic downsides welfare like that could have.

Muh honour, you’ve wasted the last 20yrs of ur life bro. Soon you’ll b fucked? unfucked? forever. Only hope after 40 is geomaxxing

I did not waste them, I was relegated and imprisoned. I had very little choice in the matter.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
na
nah but they coukd get a job bro like they have skills. a homeless dude literally told me he could get a job easy. its just not his style. he used to be a car mechanic or some shit. anofher homeless dude i know was a helicopter pilot. idk his deal tho. faggot picks up cans as a living.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i mean when tf i said i had a porsche:feelskek:ion got parents either i have a parent, who is semi loaded. my uncle has a porsche tho. mirin that faggot
My bad i didn't know the Word "porch" and thought you mispelled It.
there are low income housing its about the size of a disabled bathroom stall and its $300 a month. i mean u can make that begging here if u do a good job. idk what welfare in wurope is like. sounds like its literally a free ride. idk what economic downsides welfare like that could have.
Even those rooms Will be rented to someone Who has some source of income. Welfare Is about human rights, allowing to everyone to have the bare minimum to Survive, the consequences are that we cannot spend billions every year for mass destruction weapons.

• +1
The majority of that will get eaten up in rent, groceries, gas, bills, etc if you are living on your own. American salaries are higher, but the economic infrastructure is designed in a way to keep you a slave. Only the top 10% of Americans live good lives.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, isis_Bleach and the BULL
na

nah but they coukd get a job bro like they have skills. a homeless dude literally told me he could get a job easy. its just not his style. he used to be a car mechanic or some shit. anofher homeless dude i know was a helicopter pilot. idk his deal tho. faggot picks up cans as a living.
Sounds like they Just rejected modern slavery and choose Freedom, even though It means sleeping on the streets.

• +1
how… I’m stuck on a farm out in the country

On Centrelink. Can't get rent assistance if you're living with parents though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Goth
On Centrelink. Can't get rent assistance if you're living with parents though.
Are u rlly 34? I wish I could remain so disciplined for such an amount time…

• +1
Are u rlly 34? I wish I could remain so disciplined for such an amount time…

Yes. Yes I'm very disciplined, have very great mental strength.

• +1
What r u doing? Kitchen or taking orders
i take orders. they just offered today to train me in the kitchen. thing is 100% of the people in the kitchen only speak spanish. they speak english like “whats up mister isis bleach” haha but not much more than that haha.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium