Muh ‘MSE is a functional appliance not aesthetics’. NIGGA, ITS BOTH.

D

Deleted member 2816

Bronze
If u have extra money, get MSE. It only makes sense.

If you improve the function and health of the body; your going to be improving your aesthetics, because good looking people are healthy people from have well grown bone structure. Majority of modern humans have some sort of collapsed maxilla and narrower one from poor posture, not getting breast fed, eating soft foods etc.

Dr Ting said himself he think 2/3 of people could benefit from it.

Your airways are getting BLOWN WIDE OPEN. Your nasal base is increasing significantly allowing for insane breathing. Your breath is basically you. If you can breath easier or better that is a MASSIVE W.

Your getting BONE MASS added to your face in a desirable place. If your an agecel good luck getting actual real fresh bone mass added to your face:lul: unless you want to cut your jaws :lul:

Immediately, that will subconsciously halo you- Wider arch, more bones to press against your skin so you’ll tighter skin (maybe get rid of NASOLABIAL FOLDS). Most premature wrinkles are caused from lack of. Bone structure .

CBA to write more :lul:

But get MSE if you have the extra money Fr. You can usually do them on a payment plan .

Hang on… how can I forget, get a FM with it, and you’ll get at least a couple mm forward growth that can’t hurt either. Them MMs matter SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

But you need to have a contingency plan for the mandible.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, terrorblade and 4 others
yeah but i am afraid it will mess up my es ratio or make my head too wide

there was a guy who had inward tilted teeth in the lower arch so all he needed was mse. dream case :owo:

If you improve the function and health of the body; your going to be improving your aesthetics, because good looking people are healthy people from have well grown bone structure. Majority of modern humans have some sort of collapsed maxilla and narrower one from poor posture, not getting breast fed, eating soft foods etc.

Your airways are getting BLOWN WIDE OPEN. Your nasal base is increasing significantly allowing for insane breathing. Your breath is basically you. If you can breath easier or better that is a MASSIVE W.

Your getting BONE MASS added to your face in a desirable place. If your an agecel good luck getting actual real fresh bone mass added to your face:lul: unless you want to cut your jaws :lul:

Immediately, that will subconsciously halo you- Wider arch, more bones to press against your skin so you’ll tighter skin (maybe get rid of NASOLABIAL FOLDS). Most premature wrinkles are caused from lack of. Bone structure .

But get MSE if you have the extra money Fr. You can usually do them on a payment plan .

Hang on… how can I forget, get a FM with it, and you’ll get at least a couple mm forward growth that can’t hurt either. Them MMs matter SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

Wow, sounds like you had a great experience with your MSE.

can we get MSE while we have jaw angle implants or fillers ?

I’m scared of midface lenghtening, this is the reason why I’m not doing it.
But I’m very well aware of the added “width” benefits

I’m scared of midface lenghtening, this is the reason why I’m not doing it.
But I’m very well aware of the added “width” benefits
how do you know that mse lenghtens the midface?

@Korea @alienmaxxer

MSE and then invaslign+rhino after , y'all already know what i'd do for my lower third

hopefully n2 comes out, if not bollard implants at high forces into my maxila pulling upwards

• +1
Reactions: Korea