“Muh MTN Muh HTN” IM DONE COPING

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Today is the day I’m done coping. Looks is everything @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax are right. Muh MTN Muh HTN. You’re either a left swipe or a right swipe. Either invisible or good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, aspiringexcel, risque_dew and 16 others
Today is the day I’m done coping. Looks is everything @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax are right. Muh MTN Muh HTN. You’re either a left swipe or a right swipe. Either invisible or good looking.
Just make a beckyfish and see for yourself or simply go to the city centre.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Just getting a match means fuck all. Now you went from competing with HTN rugby player in her stack of swipes to 6’6 WASP Chad in her inbox

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, BongMog and Blackgymmax
Just make a beckyfish and see for yourself or simply go to the city centre.
This is too blackpilling. Most men are still subhuman. Online Chads are everywhere tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and St.TikTokcel
This is too blackpilling. Most men are still subhuman. Online Chads are everywhere tho
Opposite for me. Subhuman galore. Gonial angles of 145 degrees, chinletism, giga-frauded pictures + bloat. The dysgenics that we are witnessing with @Anstrum95 on our nikofish is astonishing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, BongMog and Deleted member 29261
just move the a developing african nation like botswana or something, hypergamy not too bad there cuz women will be disowned if tinder sex

and leave ur danish citizenship for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and AspiringMogger
Just getting a match means fuck all. Now you went from competing with HTN rugby player in her stack of swipes to 6’6 WASP Chad in her inbox
Yeh lol especially where you live brutal. The match means nothing simply because thered many others

Htns can't compete , real mogging starts at chadlite , im either gonna be chadlite by 2025 or im committing sepukku

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 28414
@diwkitffbw
Dog Argue GIF by Paramount+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
See you tommorrow in your next thread with the title "Nvm, NT is truly everything"

• +1
Htns can't compete , real mogging starts at chadlite , im either gonna be chadlite by 2025 or im committing sepukku
WHITE HTNS and other HTNS have a big smv difference sadly. Never began for ethnic htns who have same smv as white low mtn’s

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
What does WASP stand for?

Indeed
Girls love virtue signaling as well, they will say you’re handsome or compliment you in some ways but will never date you or show any interest. Its brutal and girls will call you ugly for being a brown ethnic even above average guy, but ugly black guys get a pass and wont be considered ugly by them because oofy doofy and bbc pill. They will even say it to you, they are unhinged jfl fuck white women.

• +1