fras

fras

The Giantslayer
ARYANS MOG BRO

8334.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Krezo, .🇹🇩. and 8 others
JBW is law your innate biological wiring has bias towards lighter features. (e.g. white skin and blue eyes)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Be_ConfidentBro, 6’1cel and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6380, 6’1cel and 5 others
JBW is law your innate biological wiring has bias towards lighter features. (e.g. white skin and blue eyes)
Lifefuel for gingers/redheads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, St. Wristcel and Shrek2OnDvD
JBW BRO, YOUR SUBHUMAN GONIAL DOESN‘T MATTER

U1500P115DT20061114151209.jpg

THAT GONIAL MAN JFLLLL :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, reptiles and Shrek2OnDvD
Get ready for the race war
giphy.gif

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Britishlooksmaxxer
Your right the guy in my avi is a nordcuck that I mog

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
what a chin mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Alexanderr, reptiles and 1 other person
everyone likes white features because they are the most exotic. for nearly 99% of human history we had black (sometimes brwon) hair and eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and hairyballscel
everyone likes white features because they are the most exotic. for nearly 99% of human history we had black (sometimes brwon) hair and eyes

Well homo sapien sapiens in our current form are a relatively new species for most of history we were negroid looking it's within the last 50 thousand years migrations occurred although today we are very different from africans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and St. Wristcel
gigacope

with this logic blacks and curries should slay in the whitest countries, muh exotic

no one sees white people as "exotic" btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9344, Alexanderr and 2 others
White @Toodlydood

Nah bro i have never seen a person as down wards grown as toodlydood what he did to god is beyond me but to have down wards grown to an extreme like that it's to cruel i don't think a 10 inch dick could help him with down wards growth like that

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
So why are albino’s not worshipped then? Besides, studies show tanned skin is preferred over pale skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, goat2x, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
gigacope

with this logic blacks and curries should slay in the whitest countries, muh exotic

no one sees white people as "exotic" btw

There is a racial homophilic gene within us all meaning we prefer our own genetically speaking at-least

• Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I had this 1 a while back but i lost tbqh the results from it showed there was a bias for ones own race over anothers
ties with averagness theory no?
probably right tbh

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • JFL
ties with averagness theory no?
probably right tbh

Averageness is kinda of a cope it's more dimorphism and functionalism (dimorphism here refers to the differences between males and females) and functionalism (refers to how widely used the jaw muscles are in youth)

These 2 in combination creates chad faces but make no mistake some people are just better looking genetically. It's specefic deviations from the average which creates a pretty face cause humans aren't perfect creatures there speceialized beings

• +1
what reasoning would .me apply for why every race of asian, hispanic, white, native american, and nowadays blacks always go for white men? societal standards? societal standards don't entail big heights wide jaws and protruding brow ridges.

jfl at the ethnic copers denying jbw theory.
NOOO CHECK THIS 9/10 MULATTO BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER ??
also tan is for people with light skin aka whites, on brown skin it just increases your subhumanity

muh nordic, muh med, muh north atlantid, muh this muh that muh fuck my ass
as long as you're white. you're good.

Averageness is kinda of a cope it's more dimorphism and functionalism (dimorphism here refers to the differences between males and females) and functionalism (refers to how widely used the jaw muscles are in youth)
averageness has been proven to be important in terms of attractiveness bro,]

Not pure Nordid.

Just a recombination of Nordid-Alpinoid.

Eminem is also another example.

Last edited:
ive read that already
pale is death but
white with btc mogs

It's important but it's over excergated compare the Photoshop surgeons mask to the original Higher cheek bones a more prominent chin hallow cheeks and a really low set brow a more prominent brow it's health based of health conditions this mask is also more modern i'm so excited we finally after thousands of years have a mask that captures objective beauty and not cultural ones you know what this means ?

When cuck tears starts spewing bullshit about euro centric beauty bullshit you can say there partly right but there 80 percent wrong a beautiful person is beautiful cross culturally.

• +1
Lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

This is race universally applied BTW the closer you are to the mask the better

JBW is in all actuality JBWC. Just Be White Chad.

@reptiles whats the name of the mask?

• Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
There is no such thing as master race.. The reason why White have better because they have much better quality of life. They have much better opportunity ascend.

Photoshop surgeons mask he adapted it from many studies the dude has talent i'll give him that
im gonna get it done from him in the future tbh

• +1
Reactions: reptiles