Muh normies are bluepilled

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide

normies are blackpilled jfl

I was at school today and there was only me and this one other dude and we were talking about women’s standards and he said girls only want tall guys and guys with big dicks, this kid is in year 9 so he is like 14-15, this kid even brought up how women have it easier then men in dating and said even fat ones still get guys, he also said he use to be insecure before his growth spurt and said it’s a norm by society for men to be taller then women, reminder this kid hasn’t even heard of the blackpill but knows all this shit and we live in a shitty suburb at a shitty school not in a liberal faggot place, this kid is based as fuck seeing him tommorow at school as where the only 2 students going this week because covid 19 lockdown again

also watch the TikTok this guy even says ‘ who would ever want me 5ft2 and balding’

This site might have to be renamed to bluepill.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel, animo123 and 1 other person
damn that's a bluepilled song about blackpill though

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
blackpill isnt knowing that short bald subhumans get no pussy imo, thats a given, its that average looking dudes cannot get pussy due to the inflated SMV of women

and yeah ive heard a few normies catching on to some of these ideas, but i dont think they realise the full extent of them i.e that all of their girlfriends would cheat on them with chad in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel, Deleted member 14274 and 3 others
I was at school today and there was only me and this one other dude and we were talking about women’s standards and he said girls only want tall guys
People who think height matters are bluepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, Deleted member 13476 and .👽.
I've never seen a topic of yours that's at least decent, just rubbish thread jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, .👽., ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and court monarch777
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
I don’t give a fuck what to faggots on the other side of the world think of the shit I write on a obscure forum

:soy::soy: Oh no someone from the other side of the world said my threads are shit:soy:
BFBB0355 3075 47D1 9D23 D7A06B4B7D3F

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
blackpill isnt knowing that short bald subhumans get no pussy imo, thats a given, its that average looking dudes cannot get pussy due to the inflated SMV of women

and yeah ive heard a few normies catching on to some of these ideas, but i dont think they realise the full extent of them i.e that all of their girlfriends would cheat on them with chad in a heartbeat

I know most older people don't realize how things have changed for people younger than them. They are still under the impression that it is easy for a 5/10 guy to get a 5/10 girl looksmatch and they still think having good finances makes it easy for an average looking guy to get a decent looking girl. A bunch of them would have been screwed when they were young if things were like they are now.

I know most older people don't realize how things have changed for people younger than them. They are still under the impression that it is easy for a 5/10 guy to get a 5/10 girl looksmatch and they still think having good finances makes it easy for an average looking guy to get a decent looking girl. A bunch of them would have been screwed when they were young if things were like they are now.
agree with you 100% man
only reason men used to be able to get their looksmatch was marriage, you could get a partner that is on your level
unfortunately we as humans dont work like that and mother nature is selective, which is why 1000s of years ago something like only 1 in 16 men reproduced
with the decline of western values, losing things like marriage etc we are essentially going back to that
incels are a consequence of trying to fight against nature, their genes should have been discontinued, so they live lives of pointless suffering as they dont have a place in society
not totally against marriage as its important for raising kids but it has its flaws

People who think height matters are bluepilled
Height is absolutely necessary. You must be at least average to slay with a good face and having above average height is a huge asset. Women say height doesn’t matter but they go crazy over tall men. It’s literally as dimorphic of a trait as hunter eyes or a square jaw. Height is part of basic blackpill. Being 6’3” isn’t necessary but you can’t be universally sexually desirable below 5’11” unfrauded barefoot. Below that you aren’t “tall” to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 13476

Tren douches get all the pussy

You can still get girls above your looksmatch fairly easily if you have at least 5 PSL and height, as well as an interesting personality. I had a fuckbuddy relationship with a 6 PSL briefly. I’m probably 5 PSL, 6’1”.

not rich and no status. It’s just that a confident tallish 5 PSL is at least 90th percentile and 98th percentile women consider you fuckable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478

Jfl you don’t know shit about the blackpill, incels desperately want to believe that guys they see walking down the street struggles like an incel does, newsflash, doesn’t happen. Normies get laid, not up for debate, if you’re an incel it’s ALWAYS because you’re either ugly or normie and autistic, end of discussion

The blackpill is this and ONLY this: good looking men can do MORE, it has nothing to do with average looking men being held back or any nonsense like that.

Hypergamy isn’t real you just can’t rate.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel