muh ntmaxxing

lust

lust

Bronze
dude, I act aspie all the time with girls, so when you hot girls just see it as like a characteristic or personality trait

niggers will be like yeah girls like serial killers cause they see it as like a characteristic, but when the niggers autistic it’s like way fucking different?

JFL seething cope

when a guy is hot and autistic girls will be like oh my God he’s so quirky and niche. He’s so cute. I love his weird personality that happens to me but it doesn’t happen to you fucking autistic pieces of shit because you guys are not haloed. or she’ll be like oh he’s just really quiet. He’s just so nonchalant.

it’s so over for you guys. It’s so over

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Sum2Prove, Av0nr and 8 others
NT only matters for sub chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, HeightPilledum, LooksThinker and 3 others
nt doesnt matter @Clavicular is a autistic blackpilled looksmax incel and he still slays

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, likenesss, Clavicular and 2 others
Again, depends what you look like
Ltn and under who is non nt must be like hell

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, NoReedemingFeature and bloomercel
When will you people learn that we are talking about regular men?

Yes, ugly and neurotypical is an incel, while hot and neurodivergent is a slayer, but these are extremes. We are talking about the average man, and the average man needs to be neurotypical if he wants to hook up with some girls and have a decent life, otherwise he will suffer.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, mirmulnir, LooksThinker and 1 other person
dude, I act aspie all the time with girls, so when you hot girls just see it as like a characteristic or personality trait

niggers will be like yeah girls like serial killers cause they see it as like a characteristic, but when the niggers autistic it’s like way fucking different?

JFL seething cope

when a guy is hot and autistic girls will be like oh my God he’s so quirky and niche. He’s so cute. I love his weird personality that happens to me but it doesn’t happen to you fucking autistic pieces of shit because you guys are not haloed. or she’ll be like oh he’s just really quiet. He’s just so nonchalant.

it’s so over for you guys. It’s so over
real, real problem is only if you're overly nervous

im non nt and act retarded with foids while on video calls and shit but they just end up saying "omg ur so silly" and in a few mins shes fingering herself. if ur not at least htn you'll just come off as a clown if u act retarded with foids

• JFL
Reactions: Sum2Prove
When will you people learn that we are talking about regular men?

Yes, ugly and neurotypical is an incel, while hot and neurodivergent is a slayer, but these are extremes. We are talking about the average man, and the average man needs to be neurotypical if he wants to hook up with some girls and have a decent life, otherwise he will suffer.
i have a autistic voice i cant pronounce r's but women compliment my voice pretty often but idc i gotta fix my r's i get made fun of it by guys on vc, but no one criticizes my speech impediment irl

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
The NT debate is tricky

Most people aren't NT even when they are social.

I'm NT whilst anti-social and I see people I'd classify as normies incapable of holding a regular conversation with me for more than a minute. And it's always on them

You don't need to be NT to get a girl, you just need to be able to chat casually. NT perhaps matters in certain clubs or social circles to establish your place, between the alpha and the jester

• +1
Reactions: lust
I act aspie all the time with girls
Just because you act like a silly billy infront of foids doesnt mean ur not nt

You dont know the fucking struggle of being a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and lust
The NT debate is tricky

I'm NT whilst anti-social and I see people I'd classify as normies incapable of holding a regular conversation with me for more than a minute. And it's always on them

You don't need to be NT to get a girl, you just need to be able to chat casually. NT perhaps matters in certain clubs or social circles to establish your place, between the alpha and the jester
yea, i can conversate about various topics but im bad at small talk. but when normies want to have a conversation with somewhat value they just cringe me out

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The NT debate is tricky

a couple days ago some ppl my age (18-19) asked me "do you know any good clubs" does that mean i look nt

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You're larping my friend. You're either not as "aspie" or awkward as you think you are, and actually have decent social skills / status, or you're just larping. I've witnessed Chad looking dudes with complete whack social skills ruin alot of their chances with girls.