unmoggable
its over for nazicels
imagine being so cucks that u care about europe nvm ur country

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 32250
its over for nazicels
I mean I get their point.

Everything they say about Europe dissapearing is true.

The part I cringe at is when they say

"Save our people, its our women, not theirs!"

Bro, wdym YOUR women? You are an incel, they are as yours as they are theirs
9526f2261f95bdf3b1f50cb5c7bc01d9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and Deleted member 25534

View attachment 2343957
mixing is good

• Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer and Lonenely sigma
mixing is good
Imo, it would be moral to create a state that has eugenics aimed at increasing genetic quality of its people.

If it existed, sites like .org and .is wouldn't be a thing as everyone would be perfect in every way.

But I agree that its pointless daydreaming about it, our world is going to hell anyway but still, whatever happens, even in that ruined world, chad and stacy will have an upper-hand, so I see no point in "saving europe" or fighting for something that great when your own life sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and studymaxxer
IMG 5539 Original

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Deleted member 32250, studymaxxer and 1 other person
Imo, it would be moral to create a state that has eugenics aimed at increasing genetic quality of its people.

If it existed, sites like .org and .is wouldn't be a thing as everyone would be perfect in every way.

But I agree that its pointless daydreaming about it, our world is going to hell anyway but still, whatever happens, even in that ruined world, chad and stacy will have an upper-hand, so I see no point in "saving europe" or fighting for something that great when your own life sucks
eugenetics are cope

the cels that breed during nazi were bullied by their peers

eugenetics are cope

Aight imma be completely honest with you bro, my post/rep ratio is exactly 1 currently and thus I can't afford this conversation no more. I will kindly ask you to react with anything but "ugh" to this and previous reply of mine, and idc about what you believe about eugenics, I gotta return some video tapes

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SubHumanHere, Deleted member 25534 and 1 other person

View attachment 2343957
its over for nazicels
99% of Save Europa mfs don’t even have enough mental strength to fight ethnics irl, let alone call them some type of slur to provoke a reaction, they have some sort of fever dream of Europe returning to it’s roots but as long as immigrants from 3rd world countries keep flooding in this will never happen cuz the ethnics will keep robbing stealing looting and raping their women

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 25534
99% of Save Europa mfs don’t even have enough mental strength to fight ethnics irl, let alone call them some type of slur to provoke a reaction, they have some sort of fever dream of Europe returning to it’s roots but as long as immigrants from 3rd world countries keep flooding in this will never happen cuz the ethnics will keep robbing stealing looting and raping their women
its over for whitecels

eugenetics are cope

eugenics are a moral duty. It is a moral duty to ensure that the next generation will be better than the current one. It is immoral to make the next generation suffer for hedonistic pleasures

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
its over for whitecels
It also doesn’t help that most foids are liberal and due to that fully support immigration cuz “they need our help lol!” until Adebisi and Muhammad run inside their home and rapes them and their mother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
lol agreed shitler cels are the stupid fags
[IMG alt="Shnofield Geiser"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/32/32250.jpg?1689608457[/IMG]

hitler was cute

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32250
It also doesn’t help that most foids are liberal and due to that fully support immigration cuz “they need our help lol!” until Adebisi and Muhammad run inside their home and rapes them and their mother
peak

brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Look at the state of all non western countries. If the west falls, the world will become a giant toilet.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Look at the state of all non western countries. If the west falls, the world will become a giant toilet.
[IMG alt="AutisticGymcel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/30/30402.jpg?1688991721[/IMG]

im sure some countries will be able to develop more once they stop getting fucked for not allowing gay marriage

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel