Muh subliminals doesn’t work

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
This guy has clearly experienced a significant transformation,due to using a dark triad hunter eyes subliminal. The change is undeniable it's another example of how effective subliminals can be in achieving personal ascension.
IMG 8472
IMG 8473
IMG 8474

IMG 8475

Just take a look at all the comments from girls saying he looks like Orpy's carbon copy and asking for his Instagram It's brutal how obvious :blackpill: is.
IMG 8476
IMG 8477
IMG 8481
IMG 8480
IMG 8479

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer, deadstock and 1 other person
Who is this guy. And how tf do subliminals even scientifically work

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Ofc Jews here are gonna psyop u guys to lower competition :feelsuhh::feelshah:

ascend using subliminals or kys good bye

You have to be really low IQ to believe in subliminals

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis
Just saw his post.
It's brutal because results vanish if you stop listening.
So this guy will model for Fendi a bit and then his face will come back to his natural genetic state.
Is there a surgery to get hunter eyes? I don't know one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, deadstock, 0S4MA and 1 other person
If there were magic vibrations that could induce changes like this it would 100% be more known, jfl at subliminal copers

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Just saw his post.
It's brutal because results vanish if you stop listening.
So this guy will model for Fendi a bit and then his face will come back to his natural genetic state.
Is there a surgery to get hunter eyes? I don't know one.
No if u use for 6 months results are permanent but I told him to use Morphic field and energy mogs subliminals because it’s the next step Of evolution as they don’t have resistance since they bypass consciousness threshold

If there were magic vibrations that could induce changes like this it would 100% be more known, jfl at subliminal copers
It is know and that’s why it’s called “occult” which translates to hidden knowledge that have been gatekeeper for centuries do u think good ascension guide will be discuses in open places like this forum for users to increase competition pool :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
if u can’t listen to an audio to ascend then u deserve to be KHHV till u die

Are we really going the route of spreading blatant bullshit like this ? Are people here that fucking retarded and desesperate ? The levels of copium are high right now

It is know and that’s why it’s called “occult” which translates to hidden knowledge that have been gatekeeper for centuries do u think good ascension guide will be discuses in open places like this forum for users to increase competition pool :lul:
Fucking retard believing in such obvious bullshit jfl

Are we really going the route of spreading blatant bullshit like this ? Are people here that fucking retarded and desesperate ? The levels of copium are high right now
U could clear up your acne by now if u weren’t falling for the psychological operation that subliminal don’t work just try for your self u imbecile retarded dumb sheep’s

I don’t know why you even bother to keep trying to convince these people that they work, its legit not gonna change their mindset on it and you’re a dumbass for even persisting

• +1
Who is this guy. And how tf do subliminals even scientifically work
They do not, you need to be extremely retarded to even consider a possibility of subliminals doing anything

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Swarthy Knight
I don’t know why you even bother to keep trying to convince these people that they work, its legit not gonna change their mindset on it and you’re a dumbass for even persisting
Ye they fell for psyop from Jews that know it works so they lower competition by deliberately lying I mean try for your self listening 2 hours a day it won’t kill u jeeez

They do not, you need to be extremely retarded to even consider a possibility of subliminals doing anything
Ngl it sounds dumb. But some people on the internet swear by it

try sleep paralysis for your self and sleep in your back u will see demons the metaphysical is real believe what u want son don’t say I didn’t try to help y’all -33

This guy has clearly experienced a significant transformation,due to using a dark triad hunter eyes subliminal. The change is undeniable it's another example of how effective subliminals can be in achieving personal ascension. View attachment 3085744View attachment 3085745View attachment 3085746
View attachment 3085747
Just take a look at all the comments from girls saying he looks like Orpy's carbon copy and asking for his Instagram It's brutal how obvious :blackpill: is.View attachment 3085769View attachment 3085763View attachment 3085764View attachment 3085765View attachment 3085766
Even if such a technology exists, how on earth every blue haired teenager youtube content creator has access to the gene changing audio formula?
Seems impossible.

U could clear up your acne by now if u weren’t falling for the psychological operation that subliminal don’t work just try for your self u imbecile retarded dumb sheep’s
go fuck yourself retarded low iq mongloid, i wont even argue with copers like you who blatantly spread misinformation
I really hope this thread is satire for your own sake

go fuck yourself retarded low iq mongloid, i wont even argue with copers like you who blatantly spread misinformation
I really hope this thread is satire for your own sake
Jfl y’all really believe an audio made by 12 tweens on their period would change their whole appearance nigga u high on crack :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis
I fooled y’all haha so long motherfuckers:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

You have to be really low IQ to believe in subliminals
Genes can not be changes by words or for that matter any frequency.
I may believe that CIA has something of this line in secret, but not a 15 yo girl is her basement making subliminal videos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Another farm post

Genes can not be changes by words or for that matter any frequency.
I may believe that CIA has something of this line in secret, but not a 15 yo girl is his basement making subliminal videos.
😏

Ngl it sounds dumb. But some people on the internet swear by it
same people believing in bonesmashing, these people act on faith like a religion, nothing has ever shown that subliminals are a thing. Im gonna say that i wish they were true dont get me wrong, sounds perfect, sadly the world is not filled with magic unicorns growing your bones if you really believe in something
The reality is that you wont look different unless you get surgery or do basic softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Ye they fell for psyop from Jews that know it works so they lower competition by deliberately lying I mean try for your self listening 2 hours a day it won’t kill u jeeez
why even bring it to the forum though? The less people know the better right?

• +1
same people believing in bonesmashing, these people act on faith like a religion, nothing has ever shown that subliminals are a thing. Im gonna say that i wish they were true dont get me wrong, sounds perfect, sadly the world is not filled with magic unicorns growing your bones if you really believe in something
The reality is that you wont look different unless you get surgery or do basic softmaxxing
Bone smashing is legit tho it’s based on wolfs law it’s fact we can agree subs is cope tho

Jfl y’all really believe an audio made by 12 tweens on their period would change their whole appearance nigga u high on crack :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I called u being satire.
The only reason i argued is basically ive seen people on here actually believe in that kind of stuff, im glad you are satire tho, like i said.

why even bring it to the forum though? The less people know the better right?
Subliminals don’t work bro I thought I could drive people by using their insecurity which failed :feelswhy:

I called u being satire.
The only reason i argued is basically ive seen people on here actually believe in that kind of stuff, im glad you are satire tho, like i said.
Fuck u for ruining my troll hope u rot and die in Balkan u mutt

I called u being satire.
Ur an asshole u know that been preparing this post for weeks and u ruin it 😭

btw been using subliminal since 2021 religiously it’s cope I admit it

Even if such a technology exists, how on earth every blue haired teenager youtube content creator has access to the gene changing audio formula?
Seems impossible.
Real ones are made via Masonic energy manipulation don’t tell me how ik

Subs are cope if anyone is looking to
Make Morphic field dm me