Muh tall skull looks high-class. Muh flat occiput is masc ideal. Muh brachycephaly is a Chad trait.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
OrthocranicMesocephalic  HypsicranicBrachycephalic

http://humanphenotypes.net/metrics/heightlengthindex.html

https://www.somaliwave.com/index.ph...-official-racial-classification-thread.13486/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12344 and 8 others
right guy looks more dom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 5892 and 17 others
Brainwashed by PSL autism
just because I dont agree with you, it doesnt mean im rating him based on my psl autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and thecel
obsessed

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
and the tall skull is given by the lower third, not the forehead, a tall forehead is a estrogenic low pren t trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and thecel
and the tall skull is given by the lower third, not the forehead, a tall forehead is a estrogenic low pren t trait

PSL’s tall skull:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, It'snotover, MarstonAlloy and 3 others
Is skull height measured from sella or tragion?

• +1
cruise looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and thecel
by tall skull most people want to say a very tall lower third, accompanied by a slightly longish midface (since ramus growth only occurs to compensate for growth of the nasomaxillary complex)

Tyler Maher would be an example

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
shit example because cruise still has good occiput

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and thecel
His forehead is recessed thk

• +1
Reactions: SAR and thecel
dolichocephalic often have tall skulls though

• +1
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
right guy looks more dom

Nigga stop being delusional who the fuck would you rather be the dude on the right or the dude on the left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 10709, Wallenberg and 2 others
Nigga stop being delusional who the fuck would you rather be the dude on the right or the dude on the left

He’d probably rather be the dude on the left even though he thinks the dude on the right looks more dom. Cus aesthetics > dom.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Wallenberg
He’d probably rather be the dude on the left even though he thinks the dude on the right looks more dom. Cus aesthetics > dom.

Exactly jfl at becoming a ethnic gook or curry if your off any of these phenotypes and are not trying to max your phenotype your legit retarded

• JFL
over for my brachy low class skull

• So Sad
I remeber seeing a skull like the one to the right irl on some yugo immigrant and thinking wtf his head is wierd
It’s not a good trait

Bro stop being that self hating brachy is ideal my cephalic index is about 90 and i have gay alien occiput and forward growth at the same time

by tall skull most people want to say a very tall lower third, accompanied by a slightly longish midface (since ramus growth only occurs to compensate for growth of the nasomaxillary complex)

so many retards in here failing to grasp this simple concept

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
I am brachyskelic btw lol

Short torso and long legs? Or long torso and short legs?

Human Phenotypes defines the word brachyskelic opposite to dictionaries.

//www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brachyskelic

brachyskelic adjective

brachy·skelic | \ ¦brakə̇¦skelik \
variants: or less commonly brachyskelous \ braˈkiskələs , brəˈ- \

Definition of brachyskelic
: having legs short in proportion to the trunk : having a skelic index of 75 to 80

//humanphenotypes.net/metrics/trunklength.html

Brachyskelic:
Brachyskelic individuals have a sitting height between 49 and 51 percent of their overall height. Brachyskelia is widespread in the tropics but appears to be rare in cold regions. This trait is a response to heat where sweating is efficient, so that bodies with a higher surface have an advantage (Allen's rule). Most Sub-Saharan Africans show brachyskelia, except for the forest populations and Khoisanids. Several Saharan populations (Tuareg) show brachyskelic proportions as well. Outside of Africa it is common in India, New Guinea, and Australia. Brachyskelia hardly developed in the American tropics, because they were only inhabited since the late Paleolithic when humans faced different selective pressures, thus trunk length can be seen as a primary adaption.

Short torso and long legs? Or long torso and short legs?

Human Phenotypes defines the word brachyskelic opposite to dictionaries.
Long torso short leg people perceive me tall while i am only 5.11.5 i have nearly same torso length with my 6'4 dad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11370
The cel is ignoring me its over idk why

I'm so lazy and unmotivated that I missed out on an opportunity to get $50.

Don't be surprised if I'm equally lazy and unmotivated at replying to PMs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I'm so lazy and unmotivated that I missed out on an opportunity to get $50.

Don't be surprised if I'm equally lazy and unmotivated at replying to PMs.
Bro btw i found you so depressed later on why ?

• Woah
Sturbating could've zapped my dopamine receptors

brb gotta coom
Do you prefer white women bro if you prefer you should genghis khanmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and thecel

Attachments

• 745.jpg
    745.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Hmm...

This

I'm tired of retards thinking that Megamind pheno is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 12344 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, datboijj and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
  • +1
Adopting a child is more reasonable tbh the girl you love getting pregnant from a other man is gross
this. Wtf but its feel better to have girl child rather than boy, i hope my daughter will be grow up lesbian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Lol right guy looks low IQ af. People with those “warrior” skulls and tiny back of the head look like sub 80iq Neanderthals. We’ve literally evolved that way. It’s all about harmony and balance.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JosephGarrot123
Lol right guy looks low IQ af. People with those “warrior” skulls and tiny back of the head look like sub 80iq Neanderthals. We’ve literally evolved that way. It’s all about harmony and balance.
Yeah I have a flat occiput I look low iq, rather have some more bone mass in the back and im good maybe I'll get skull implants:lul:

Yeah I have a flat occiput I look low iq, rather have some more bone mass in the back and im good maybe I'll get skull implants:lul:
Tbh it’s not a problem brotha unless you truly are low IQ but you don’t sound like it

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123