muh thumbpulling (low tier thread)

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
Just buy a fucking mse kit
either that is mended to your entire palate, and molars
or just do the screws, i realized you dont even need advanced bone drilles.
just a hand driller.

At best 500bucks, modelled at an american factory, they even provide courses.
Then hook a face puller to it :eek:

GRATZ you dont need to thumb pull like a chimpanzee, and cope.
let gravity do its work.
for a whole 10 hours, no 10 minute coping needed.
congratulations all tiktokers promoting mackenzian pistol jaw whipping thank me later

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, ascension, PsychoH and 1 other person
Do you realize you can become an asymmetric subhuman like that? Know some dude who got fucked by mse and he had a professional put it, conclusion:
Both are risky just put it yourself

• +1
Reactions: kzmjpn7 and NZb6Air
fucking retarded doctors selling mse for 10k,
when you can take an entire course online/in PERSON and buy the entire kit modelled after your teeth AT THE FACTORY.

Do you realize you can become an asymmetric subhuman like that? Know some dude who got fucked by mse and he had a professional put it, conclusion:
Both are risky just put it yourself
It will always come with risk, its just progressing your recession, but you got a wider face, so quit crying.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Who the fuck removed my height growth method thread i was serious, @Orc was it you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggadorledri and ryuken
i can thumb pull with 70000lbs of force

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
high iq botb tier thread mirin =O

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I had a homeoblock when i was 13ish, would an mse kit work for me or is my pallete already expanded?

I had a homeoblock when i was 13ish, would an mse kit work for me or is my pallete already expanded?
Just do simple smile test and check how many teeth are visible.
Worst case scenario just do it for the gains

• +1
Reactions: CBRADY007
Just do simple smile test and check how many teeth are visible.
Worst case scenario just do it for the gains
thanks - how many teeth should be visible?

thanks - how many teeth should be visible?
Idk above 12 probably

SyYW 0Buxt6fEY dTfgoWr5c5TTN0c8GVZMxKt7rGjU

• +1
Reactions: CBRADY007
just a hand driller.

let gravity do its work.
congratulations all tiktokers promoting mackenzian pistol jaw whipping thank me later
link to some sources?

link to some sources?
Reccomending great lakes technologies, they offer bone modelling, buying one of those machines shouldnt be costly.

They even have mse soldering courses for free!
At worst you buy the appliance, 3d print it yourself, and you're done

just a hand driller.

let gravity do its work.
MSE is stupid because it splits the anterior part of the maxilla which causes diastema. Not only that it looks unnatural as the forehead doesn't widen with the palate giving an ogre type of look. They should make something that mimics natural palatal growth( palatal expansion in the posterior part of the maxilla ). The reason they don't put the mse in the back is apparently because its harder to split that back area.

MSE is stupid because it splits the anterior part of the maxilla which causes diastema. Not only that it looks unnatural as the forehead doesn't widen with the palate giving an ogre type of look. They should make something that mimics natural palatal growth( palatal expansion in the posterior part of the maxilla ). The reason they don't put the mse in the back is apparently because its harder to split that back area.
laughs cage GIF
Funny GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tyrant
Just fuck your harmony and ratios up theory

Never mind I just realized you're that asdvek retard. Arguably lowest iq user on this forum
I dont get what you mean, what is wrong with molar/jaw borne mse

what diy appliance do u reccomend for someone who’s recessed that has great genetics and is still in puberty

what diy appliance do u reccomend for someone who’s recessed that has great genetics and is still in puberty
Muh mse and muh face puler

I dont get what you mean, what is wrong with molar/jaw borne mse
MSE makes you look ogre and gives you a diastema for no reason

Muh mse and muh face puler
Facepuller is the biggest cope known to man. You're just pulling the maxilla away from the structure that it literally hangs off, the sphenoid. Doing so will only cause you to relapse or make shit worse

Facepuller is the biggest cope known to man. You're just pulling the maxilla away from the structure that it literally hangs off, the sphenoid. Doing so will only cause you to relapse or make shit worse
my nigga what deep knowledge do you posess :feelshaha:

• JFL
my nigga what deep knowledge do you posess :feelshaha:
The methods to ascend have always been in front of you. Surgery is cope unless you really really need it. You can build bone like a sculptor sculpts marbel

The methods to ascend have always been in front of you. Surgery is cope unless you really really need it. You can build bone like a sculptor sculpts marbel
alright you sounded really high iq but please fuck off with your bonesmashing.

IF you really was real about bonesmashing youd inject tumours into your zygos :lul:

so am i just suppoed to ldar
No. Just dont focus on shit like that, look else where. Dont be like these other cucks who believe surgery is gonna ascend them( wait until you tell them you need a good cranial base to get good surgery results )

IF you really was real about bonesmashing youd inject tumours into your zygos :lul:
JFL im not talking about bonesmashing thats giga cope

diastema easy to resolve so i dont get your point
The only way to resolve diastema is to get braces. Braces literally lock your skull down, it doesnt tackle the actual problem

just a hand driller.

let gravity do its work.
im just gonna mew and bonesmash, i have mike mew mewing app fuark

If you're so concerned about freeing up your sutures look into NCR. Ik a lot of niggas here say mewing is cope but thats because theyve been lied to or have been doing it wrong. To PROPERLY mew you need to push the back third of the tongue UP hard, doing so will cause the maxilla to be pulled from the back down which CCW rotates the whole process. The muscle causing this to occur is called the palatoglossus.

See how it attaches to the back of the maxilla? Retards be pushing the whole tongue onto the palate not knowing you're literally jamming the sutures and messing up your craniofacial structure. The maxilla is very malleable and VERY fixable jfl, if you wanna check push your tongue onto the palate and pinch your nasal bone. You can literally feel it moving around.
With NCR you'll be able to free up the cranial sutures which should now start giving you mewing results

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
If you're so concerned about freeing up your sutures look into NCR. Ik a lot of niggas here say mewing is cope but thats because theyve been lied to or have been doing it wrong. To PROPERLY mew you need to push the back third of the tongue UP hard, doing so will cause the maxilla to be pulled from the back down which CCW rotates the whole process. The muscle causing this to occur is called the palatoglossus.
View attachment 3130998
See how it attaches to the back of the maxilla? Retards be pushing the whole tongue onto the palate not knowing you're literally jamming the sutures and messing up your craniofacial structure. The maxilla is very malleable and VERY fixable jfl, if you wanna check push your tongue onto the palate and pinch your nasal bone. You can literally feel it moving around.
With NCR you'll be able to free up the cranial sutures which should now start giving you mewing results
aint ncr just mse but from the inside?

• Hmm...
aint ncr just mse but from the inside?
Its MSE for your whole skull, that's how id put it. It frees up the sphenoid which in turn allows your skull to return to the influence of postural forces i.e frees up the cranial sutures. Freeing up the cranial sutures is so important bro its not even funny, if you free up the cranial sutures all these so called "copes" like mewing and thumb pulling start yielding insane results

Its MSE for your whole skull, that's how id put it. It frees up the sphenoid which in turn allows your skull to return to the influence of postural forces i.e frees up the cranial sutures. Freeing up the cranial sutures is so important bro its not even funny, if you free up the cranial sutures all these so called "copes" like mewing and thumb pulling start yielding insane results
i will definetely try it,
but i will still continue with my mse endeavours.

That whole mewing shit you said makes no sense in theory, wouldnt you do reverse ccw rotation pushing your jaw down?
doesnt it make sense in theory to put most pressure at the front?
im maybe retarded, i need to read more, this whole tiktok bs aint good for me

That whole mewing shit you said makes no sense in theory, wouldnt you do reverse ccw rotation pushing your jaw down?
doesnt it make sense in theory to put most pressure at the front?
See how the palotoglossus pulls on the maxilla when contracted. When you raise the back third it causes the whole maxilla to be pulled down from the back. To vizualize this imagine taking a pencil, then pulling the back part of the pencil down but keeping the front stable. The pencil is technically CCW rotating
By pushing from the front you can cause an open bite, it wont rotate the whole maxilla

Attachments

• 1724871526969.png
    1724871526969.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back