Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, piec and 9 others
he's still a Zionist at the end of the day:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 0S4MA, MaghrebGator and 7 others
I dont care though, im happy hes calling it out

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Hypocrisy
Cope cope cope. Bro is turning on them. You have to get in bed with the Jews to gain political power, but after the assassination attempt, Trump is now a divine figure. He’s untouchable. He will ride this wave and turn on the likes and save the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You sure it's not a deep fake?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, shia.jihadist, nathan and 2 others
Turning on them would be cutting them out your business
Thats REAL support
Trump is untouchable after surviving the assassination attempt. He is a divine figure now. He can do whatever he wants. Not even Lucifer worshipping Kabbalist Jews can stop him.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Cope cope cope. Bro is turning on them. You have to get in bed with the Jews to gain political power, but after the assassination attempt, Trump is now a divine figure. He’s untouchable. He will ride this wave and turn on the likes and save the west.
This would be hard asf

He probably does feel like God 👺

• Love it
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
He said something completly different, this is either fake or taken out of context

Impressive if this is a deep fake. Watch it in the TikTok app. His mouth aligns with the words.

I wish bro
Bro directly called them out on national television
Out of context prob
Hopefully this term will be somewhat better cause of Vance, doubt it though. ZOG has them all in a chokehold

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and AutisticGymcel
vote for baal bro dont vote for moloch :soy::soy::soy:

I wish bro

Out of context prob
Hopefully this term will be somewhat better cause of Vance, doubt it though. ZOG has them all in a chokehold
The boomers just need to die off. Millennials and Gen Z hate Israel. Israel can only pull their stupid shenanigans cuz the boomers suck them off so hard.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
he's still a Zionist at the end of the day:feelsbadman:
The boomers just need to die off. Millennials and Gen Z hate Israel. Israel can only pull their stupid shenanigans cuz the boomers suck them off so hard.
Even if Israel collapses, the Jews will control everything using "Palestine"

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
True, but when that happens I just hope it doesn’t swing in the other direction

Even if Israel collapses, the Jews will control everything using "Palestine"
That’s what I fear too, when the boomers die off ZOG will brainwash young leftoids to push for mass immigration from Palestine/Mena, we’ll prob end up just like jewrope:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

That’s what I fear too, when the boomers die off ZOG will brainwash young leftoids to push for mass immigration from Palestine/Mena, we’ll prob end up just like jewrope:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
How would they do that? Young leftists hate Israel because of their genocidal agenda in the Middle East. I don’t see how Israel would be able to cover up their own invasions and bombings.

• Hmm...
This isn't fake but it's taken out of context.

Yup.
Young leftists hate Israel because of their genocidal agenda in the Middle East. I don’t see how Israel would be able to cover up their own invasions and bombin
They don’t hate Jewish people, they just oppose the existence of Israel.

• +1
cope, he is the antichrist / false prophet in revelations

Yup.

They don’t hate Jewish people, they just oppose the existence of Israel. Did you ever talk to one of them?
Yeah, but Israel is at the center of the Jewish world agenda. Leftist hate Israel in its entirety. How would Jews pull of the goal if the leftists, their supposed allies, hate Israel? Most leftists want Israel gone from the map.

Yup.

They don’t hate Jewish people, they just oppose the existence of Israel.
This
How would they do that? Young leftists hate Israel because of their genocidal agenda in the Middle East. I don’t see how Israel would be able to cover up their own invasions and bombings.
A lot of ZOG are anti Israel but still globalists, still a major problem

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Yeah, but Israel is at the center of the Jewish world agenda. Leftist hate Israel in its entirety. How would Jews pull of the goal if the leftists, their supposed allies, hate Israel? Most leftists want Israel gone from the map.
Young leftists desire a "Palestine" where Muslims and Jews coexist peacefully, so Jews would still reside in “Palestine” and control everything.
Their strategy would be to rename causes and brainwash people into accepting their agenda. This whole war is staged and everyone opposing Israel controlled opposition. I made a thread about this a while back; https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do-normies-refuse-to-talk-about-jewish-control.1067681/
A lot of anti Israel normies are globalists, still a major problem

• +1