muh tyler maher is 6'3 broooo

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
scroll to the third slide

literally height mogs the other guy to death, and he's atleast 5'11-6'0

@Preston @kebab @WishIwasChico @kanderior @It'snotover @whitegymmax @Orc @enorwood04 @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Beetlejuice, Big White Cuck and 6 others
@forevergymcelling

@Preston @kebab @WishIwasChico @kanderior @It'snotover @whitegymmax @Orc @enorwood04 @Shieda_Kayn

This nigga needs to be assassinated one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, brucewayne78, Ricky212 and 21 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Nick.Harte and Sprinkles

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, BrahminBoss, incelmogger and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, jflsnowdzz, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
wtf actually over, mukasa and maher know each other

@qotav @Kamui @kebab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss, kuroro and 7 others
looks similar height to liam hemsworth, no way he's 6'5" or above

middle dude i'd estimate to be around 6'1, look at how maher towers him, inb4 u say he's shorter, look at the background people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

YOU'RE seriously overestimating him tbh and acting like 6'3-4 isnt huge

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, jflsnowdzz and sportsmogger
He's listed as 6'4. Seems accurate, it's pretty damn tall in the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Big White Cuck and sportsmogger

joshua is in the back and he's 6'6"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 1966Ford, Boxingfan and 2 others
Why would he list himself as shorter?
so they could appeal more to brands and stuff, youll never see a runway model over 6'4, they want the clothes to fit

so they could appeal more to brands and stuff, youll never see a runway model over 6'4, they want the clothes to fit
6'3 is already over what modeling agencies consider optimum, let alone 6'4.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and sportsmogger
@bwrauycnee

6'3 is already over what modeling agencies consider optimum, let alone 6'4.
chico is legit 6'4 and he's listed at 6'3, keep in mind the shortest maher was listed was 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
6’3 barefoot
those shoes arent giving him 2 inches, theyre literally regular tennis shoes with no insoles, its basically being barefoot, he's not 6'3

Why does this guy look and behave exactly like you would imagine a guy named "Tyler" to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, zura, Primalsplit and 3 others
Jfl even Mayer is roiding now

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and HeightPilledum

those shoes arent giving him 2 inches, theyre literally regular tennis shoes with no insoles, its basically being barefoot, he's not 6'3

View attachment 2616636
All of this assumes you know the heights of the guys next to him, and I can't find anything about them.

• JFL
he's 6'5-6'6, no doubt
6'5 at best. im 6'5 and i tower over my 5'8 mum and 5'11 sister. avg height is 5'10 so he could easily be height mogging at 6'3 just as much as 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
All of this assumes you know the heights of the guys next to him, and I can't find anything about them.
assuming they're of average height in the UK 5'10-5'11, plus theyre wearing shoes so they're atleast 6'0

he claims himself as 6’4 on instagram why would he lie about being shorter☠️just shows how huge a legit 6’4 is. zherka is 6’3-6’4 and towers over everybody in all his clips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and sportsmogger

last slide is ridiculous

• JFL
he claims himself as 6’4 on instagram why would he lie about being shorter☠️just shows how huge a legit 6’4 is. zherka is 6’3-6’4 and towers over everybody in all his clips
According to some people here even in the Netherlands 6'4 is considered tall. Not as towering as in most of the world but still solidly in the tall range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and sportsmogger
According to some people here even in the Netherlands 6'4 is considered tall. Not as towering as in most of the world but still solidly in the tall range.
he's legit towering everyone

6'4 doesnt tower over 5'11-6'0 folk like he does

6'4 doesnt tower over 5'11-6'0 folk like he does
u don’t know how tall those ppl are for sure ur just estimating, and 5’11 vs 6’4 is a pretty big difference Lol 5 inches is a solid height mog. my point is he himself claims 6’4 same as chico so i don’t see why they would really be 6’5 or 6’6 and lying

• JFL
yea i mean 4 inches above average is tall compared to what autists say

u don’t know how tall those ppl are for sure ur just estimating, and 5’11 vs 6’4 is a pretty big difference Lol 5 inches is a solid height mog. my point is he himself claims 6’4 same as chico so i don’t see why they would really be 6’5 or 6’6 and lying
5 inches is not that big of a heightmog.

5 inches is not that big of a heightmog.
IMG 8290

here’s the guy u were saying is 6’0 with morgan penfold a 6’0-6’1 football player. he’s probably 5’10 and 6 inches shorter than maher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and sportsmogger
He is at least 6'4 but 6'5 is also likely

In no planet he's 6'3, he looks like a giant everywhere he goes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Big White Cuck and sportsmogger

Mogged
Images   2023 12 18T202806003

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, horizontallytall and sportsmogger
Christ that guy is a hell of a mogger.
And as usual, not with a wife you'd expect. Why do these guys always date/marry down? They should be living the dream. Only Sean O'Pry is dating his looksmatch, an actual stacy. I mean on one hand it's kind of comforting that even being a gigachad doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a dream woman, but on the other kind of black pilling. If these guys aren't getting those women who is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, It'snotover, horizontallytall and 1 other person
That guy on the left never had a stressful day in his life
he's got type 1 diabetes. He has to be very careful with his lifestyle to avoid serious complications including blindness and death. I'd say that qualifies as stress.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 52057, Nick.Harte and 4 others