"Muh upper eyelid exposure *cry *cry..." - Watch THIS!

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
One of the most retarded things I keep reading on this forum is how UEE (upper eyelid exposure) was such a bad thing to have and that hooded eyes apparently were so much better. Every second looksmax advice I see is "get rid of UEE", " upper eyelid fillers" or "fat grafts in upper eyelids".

Just look at this and then tell me again how UEE was the worst thing you could possibly have (lol!):

Browpexy jpeg

Upper and lower blepharoplasty pictures

Male3

Download 1

All these people had upper eyelid blepharoplasty done (the second one also leb) to get rid of hooding, excess skin and fat above their eyelids. Probably not the best examples I know (didn't have the patience and internet speed to look for younger people) but you still get the point, I guess.

Upper eyelid fillers or fat grafts will not make you look better. Hooded eyes or no upper eyelid exposure only look good in combination with low supraorbitals and eyebrows. It also only looks good when you have neutral or positive canthal tilt and when the 'hooding' is equally distributed (not more hooding on the outer side) and roughly symmetrical from eye to eye.

These are my 2 cents and I wanted to get this off my chest for a while now. Hope I could bust another myth. You should never ever generalize things imo and say " this trait looks bad on everyone" or "that should be sought after by all people in order to look good". I really miss a healthy dose of differenciation on this forum.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 3043
None of these people had Upper eyelid exposure lol
they either have a lot of fat under their eyebrows or they have mongoloid eyes

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, IWantToMax and NormieKilla
Those boomers looksminned hard by removing their UEE. Just lol at following boomers and their actions unless it has to do with finance

None of these people had Upper eyelid exposure lol
they either have a lot of fat under their eyebrows or they have mongoloid eyes
See OP that's the problem with people here. Obviously he hasn't even bothered to read your entire post, which is why he gave such a dumb reply.

Again this is another trend that cancerous PSL faggots brought into popularity along with the whole jaw surgery/lefort iii memes.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Their eyes were hooded due to aging and sagginf of skin, that's not good. Little bit of eyelid exposure is normal.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Notorious, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
@Bewusst i'm considering less and less doing fat grafting since i have not very low set brow ridge.
i have slight PCT tough, and thick eyebrow. i don't know.
And touching to your eye area is always kinda dangerous...

this is another trend that cancerous PSL faggots brought into popularity along with the whole jaw surgery/lefort iii memes.
True. When I think about it there's also:

• "negatively-/neutral-tilted eyebrows are bad"
• "bigger IPD is better"
• "fwhr is everything/long midface is a death sentence"
• neckmaxxing
• "the whiter/lighter the skin the better"
• jbw (just be white) theory
• "it's over for ethnics"
• "beard/facial hair is bad"
• "gonial angle significantly above 90° is a death sentence"
• permasquinting
• bonesmashing
• colored contact lenses
• no sodium
• MK-677, peptides
• hardmewing
• nofap
• low carb diet
• fake tan, eyebrow pencil
• 2"+ shoe lifts

The list goes on. Add to it if you like lol.

Fucking retarded, they eyes don't seems too good because is fat by aging, not BONES, also, they are better with no UEE.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1100
i wish i got my hooding back ngl i had legit hunter eyes ages 14-15

copes me

• "bigger IPD is better"
• neckmaxxing
• permasquinting
• bonesmashing
• colored contact lenses
• no sodium
• MK-677, peptides
• hardmewing
• nofap
• low carb diet
• 2"+ shoe lifts

i don't agree with a lot of these but just realise that most people on this forum DON'T LEAVE THEIR HOUSE
& when they do they don't LOOK AROUND cus they're too awkward/ insecure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
View attachment 126926
She has upper eyelid exposure. Don't embarrass yourself, change your avi! Quickly!

Your op examplea are bullshit qith SAGGING, not true hooded eyes. And by eyelid exposure this forum means eyelid exposure in which the upper eye looks hollow and weak, not the example you posted now

when they do they don't LOOK AROUND cus they're too awkward/ insecure.
Dude how do i do it whenever i try on the train someone looks at me and makes eye contact and i look away and get scared to do it again

OP's IQ level = African kid

Next, OP will be using this pic to tell us that thin lips look better than thick lips

Captura de Tela 2019 10 03 as 194733

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, MammothActuary, IWantToMax and 2 others
Your op examplea are bullshit qith SAGGING, not true hooded eyes. And by eyelid exposure this forum means eyelid exposure in which the upper eye looks hollow and weak, not the example you posted now
I knew you guys would hate on my examples. I could have looked for better ones but with my lowspeed internet it would've taken ages.
I still mean what I wrote though, saw guys on here criticizing minimal eyelid exposure like that of the girl in cocainecowboy's avi and say things like "cuck eye area due to UEE".

I agree on the fact that hooded eyes is an overrated meme and that UEE is (depending on the severity) not that much of a flaw. Sometimes it's a charm trait.

But OP, your thread and your exemples are incredibly lame and crappy. Your thread is just a shame.

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo
It's always a flaw. Every person looks better with hooded eyes. What you posted were people with ptosis, not upper eye lid exposure. Then they got rid of the ptosis, so of course they look better, and still have hooded eyes. This thread is dumb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Dude how do i do it whenever i try on the train someone looks at me and makes eye contact and i look away and get scared to do it again
if you want to change your behaviour you'll have to slowly expose yourself to these situations and gradually adapt

try looking around & maybe holding eye contact briefly in an open area like on the street etc

if someone looks at you don't immediately look away, maintain for a few seconds then slowly look elsewhere

do you have GAD?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's always a flaw. Every person looks better with hooded eyes. What you posted were people with ptosis, not upper eye lid exposure. Then they got rid of the ptosis, so of course they look better, and still have hooded eyes. This thread is dumb.
You are utterly retarded. Ptosis is droopy/sagging eyeLIDS and NONE of these people had ptosis. If you would've actually read the whole post you wouldn't give such a horribly dumb reply.
None of them had UEE in the before pics - OF COURSE NOT, SHERLOCK, THAT WAS MY POINT: THEY GOT RID OF EXCESS HOODING AND LOOKED SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER AFTERWARDS, WITH UEE!

You wanna tell me they looked better before??

this is cope tbh.

so you would rather look like a subhuman with upper eylid showing all the way than have slightly non gandy and o pry hooding?

excess hooding is a myth and cope. that droop is caused by inferior maxilla and brow ridge prominance. bothh can be fixed.
shit thread

this is cope tbh.

so you would rather look like a subhuman with upper eylid showing all the way than have slightly non gandy and o pry hooding?

excess hooding is a myth and cope. that droop is caused by inferior maxilla and brow ridge prominance. bothh can be fixed.
shit thread
Another one who didn't read. Read whole original post and then come back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Then you would differenciate which you clearly didn't.
UEE = can look good, can look bad. Hooding/no UEE = can look good*, can look bad.

* criteria for it to look good: in my original post.

• "bigger IPD is better"
• neckmaxxing
• permasquinting
• bonesmashing
• colored contact lenses
• no sodium
• MK-677, peptides
• hardmewing
• nofap
• low carb diet
• 2"+ shoe lifts

is hardmewing bad ?

if you want to change your behaviour you'll have to slowly expose yourself to these situations and gradually adapt

try looking around & maybe holding eye contact briefly in an open area like on the street etc

if someone looks at you don't immediately look away, maintain for a few seconds then slowly look elsewhere

do you have GAD?
Whats GAD?

I do hold eye contact but its either too much or too little

Shit examples but normies don't jack off to hunter eyes like PSL autists so I think it is true that MUH HUNTER EYES is just autistic meme.

I'd say for your eyes to be considered attractive by normfags and girls you need:
1. Eye width is most important. If you have narrow skull with narrow orbitals then your eyes are cuck as fuck.
2. Eye color, yes, it halos you a lot, normfags really give attention to vibrant blue/green colors.
3. Decent thick eyebrows at least as wide as eye.

Thats all. I must say that hunter eyes are more rare irl than top tier lower third and zygos, but caveman ridge is really not that important.

• +1
I must say that hunter eyes are more rare irl than top tier lower third and zygos, but caveman ridge is really not that important.
indeed fucking very rare

You are utterly retarded. Ptosis is droopy/sagging eyeLIDS and NONE of these people had ptosis. If you would've actually read the whole post you wouldn't give such a horribly dumb reply.
None of them had UEE in the before pics - OF COURSE NOT, SHERLOCK, THAT WAS MY POINT: THEY GOT RID OF EXCESS HOODING AND LOOKED SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER AFTERWARDS, WITH UEE!

You wanna tell me they looked better before??
Whatever bro. They had ptosis, especially the first on. Wolf eyes or death. You live in your fairy tale world where people have frog eyes.

im reading the symptoms and it sounds like it

my entire life is just worrying ab things, every passing second
I’m sorry bro. It’s hard to fix but you can definitely make strides in the right direction if you implement a few things into your routine.

• Woah
I’m sorry bro. It’s hard to fix but you can definitely make strides in the right direction if you implement a few things into your routine.
how so