muh "why do you want to work here" question

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Because I need money you fucking stupid NPC? I don't have loyalty or respect for the service you are peddling. Stop asking me this stupid shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, cvzvvc, reborn and 11 others
How does one actually answer that question in an interview.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend, delusionalretard and 1 other person
you are eager to expand your horizons and would like to put your abilities to good use etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend, GetShrekt and 2 others
where are you interviewing at Mr. Soldier Boy? :love::love::love:

where are you interviewing at Mr. Soldier Boy? :love::love::love:
Recruitment job at my university. It will increase my status on campus and give me high profile status

basically, the job comes with a paycheck and a bunch of access to early class registration, along with free trips throughout neighboring states

very excited to get the job but it's competitive.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, delusionalretard and GetShrekt
I have plenty of experience in this filed and a passion for said field.

I am comitted to the role, eager to work hard to increase productivity and hopefully take up more advanced positions if they become available.

Basically just bullshit them as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Kristin
i told her that i just wanted to work wherever, i sent applications to many companies so i would put maximum effort for whoever wants to give me a chance.

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
i told her that i just wanted to work wherever, i sent applications to many companies so i would put maximum effort for whoever wants to give me a chance.
low inhib as fuck

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
The question isn't "why do you want to work", it's "why do you want to work here", f.x. you need to say why you want to work at McDonalds instead of the grocery store, of course, it gets more specific the higher skill your job is, but there's a reason you have applied for that specific job instead of other similarly paid jobs, just say that.

Recruitment job at my university. It will increase my status on campus and give me high profile status

basically, the job comes with a paycheck and a bunch of access to early class registration, along with free trips throughout neighboring states

very excited to get the job but it's competitive.
Just say this in a normie friendly manner lol.

Eager to work with and help other students teehee 🥰

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
how will that separate me from every other NPC who is trying to cuck me from my job?
Everyone wants these jobs for the same reason, the only thing that separates you in entry level jobs is your looks, energy/vibes and/or previous related experience.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Kristin
U need to emphasise how u relate to the company’s “values and morals”, etc. It’s a sort of question for them to see you did your research about the company…jfl at everyone saying generic “muh abilities muh hard work”, literally every candidate will answer that way. Show the employer you know their company well and what it stands for

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, cvzvvc and Kristin
Challange yourself, progress your career, life long passion. JUst more bollocks. Most jobs already have their candidates picked before being advertised. Nepotism is rife in top jobs.

• +1

You'd say that you saw what kind of requirements they have and you thought it totally matches what you are truely passionate and enthusiastic about. Tell them you totally identify with their product and would be proud to improve it even further, make the customers even happier. Tell them you are a team player and working with their team is something you could totally see yourself doing. Tell them that you have done internships and research specifically matching what they need because even back then you knew that this is exactly the business you always wanted to work for.

That kind of total bullshit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
They want you to think that your loyalty and dedication will be rewarded instead of being exploited to pull a bigger profit margin muhh company loyalty muhhh second family

• +1
Reactions: reborn
This is how I got a $75.000 / year job:

I was driving around with a friend and said: "Fuck I need money" and she said: Well there is this dude who has that business. And I said: "Where does he live? Maybe we can talk to him right now.". She told me where he lives, we drove there and he was in his backyard taking care of his pool or some shit and I said: "Dude, you got a job for me?" and he was like: "Well I guess we can give it a try. I can still fire you if you fail...".

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and TheAbyssinian
They want you to think that your loyalty and dedication will be rewarded instead of being exploited to pull a bigger profit margin muhh company loyalty muhhh second family
Yeah and the instance they feel like they can safe a Cent by firing you they will fire your ass and not give a fuck about whether you die.