„muh women have no sense of humor“

baerr

baerr

Zephir
muh they laugh when Chad moves his mouth. Y’all saying this prolly unfunny asl, 2018 crusader memes tier unfunny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BrutalMogger, Chadeep and 4 others
muh they laugh when Chad moves his mouth. Y’all saying this prolly unfunny asl, 2018 crusader memes tier unfunny.
Foids can be occasionaly funny. However men are funnier since they are less comformist

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and baerr
It's true. Having a good sense of humour means knowing what you want to do, females don't know this

• +1
It's true tbh my friend is chad and his jokes are low effort but his social skills are good and he's loose personality

Just aura/looks different :dafuckfeels:

• +1
I found that women can laugh and understand my jokes but they're not funny when THEY try to be funny. They can't produce it but they can enjoy it. At least that's my experience.

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, HighTierSubhuman, BrutalMogger and 2 others
I found that women can laugh and understand my jokes but they're not funny when THEY try to be funny. They can't produce it but they can enjoy it. At least that's my experience.
Because irony is a not so simple concept. It requires people, the relationship between two things one to be interpreted differently from its 'common' meaning and the other not, and they must not be interchanged, so they must be presented correctly for irony to be effective. But then an ironic reception is also required.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Because irony is a not so simple concept. It requires two people, the relationship between two things one to be interpreted differently from its 'common' meaning and the other not, and they must not be interchanged, so they must be presented correctly for irony to be effective. But then an ironic reception is also required.
Can you not quote me for your little gay ass observations it sounds like you had a verbal diarrhea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
Can you not quote me for your little gay ass observations it sounds like you had a verbal diarrhea.
Obviously you oversimplify the concept of irony.
I should have realised it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Dont worry, you’re a Mogger nonetheless
I wanted to give a slightly different cue, which is usually not possible. In fact...

• +1
Reactions: baerr and BrutalMogger
"Y'all"
DNR NORMALNIGGER