Muh women lose value After 30

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
The cope of the century. You lose value because low t starts kicking in and you develop a belly, lose angularity and hair in the head but gain hair in other places. Women's looks don't work like that, they actually gain value because they store fat in the right places (tighs ass and tits) and they lose babyfat meaning they actually get sexier

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and datboijj
I mean my college teacher is 31 and shes hot asf type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel, NormieKilla and 4 others
Girls from 20 onwards look like shit, after 30 they are wrinkled old women with bodies with cellulite, fluid retention, a sagging ass and a witch's face, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Pulled yday btw:cool:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and the BULL
Girls from 20 onwards look like shit, after 30 they are wrinkled old women with bodies with cellulite, fluid retention, a sagging ass and a witch's face, it's over.
This Is so far from the Truth. You're talking about 60 yo maybe

• +1
Reactions: huwie
I mean my college teacher is 31 and shes hot asf type shit
Idk where those incels got the idea that 30 yo women are ugly old witches. It's common asf that older women fog the younger ones. Wall hits much later

This Is so far from the Truth. You're talking about 60 yo maybe
I'm seeing it these days on the beach, I have analyzed the bodies well. You see girls over 30 in bikinis and it makes you want to vomit.

I'm seeing it these days on the beach, I have analyzed the bodies well. You see girls over 30 in bikinis and it makes you want to vomit.
Maybe those are the ones Who didn't take care of their body. Body decades if you don't train It, otherwise It gets better

Idk where those incels got the idea that 30 yo women are ugly old witches. It's common asf that older women fog the younger ones. Wall hits much later
I mean most ppl share the same opinion as @urukhaiascension they are just into children :feelskek:

Even on a biological level 20-25 is still a fertile time for women there’s no reason to not find them attractive besides dating 15 yo is illegal so it’s cool 😎

• +1
Reactions: watah and the BULL
not true, I see a lot of people in their 30's, both men and women put on weight, look like shit.
People in their 20's are slim, in shape and better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and urukhaiascension
Maybe those are the ones Who didn't take care of their body. Body decades if you don't train It, otherwise It gets better
As for men, we have thicker skin and a better ability to burn fat and we don't have fluid retention like those whores. A man can look good if he diets and exercises for many years, but women with their flan body expire very quickly.

He lives in Italy. We live in America. Two different perspectives and both are true.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and the BULL
not true, I see a lot of people in their 30's, both men and women put on weight, look like shit.
People in their 20's are slim, in shape and better looking.
As for men, we have thicker skin and a better ability to burn fat and we don't have fluid retention like those whores. A man can look good if he diets and exercises for many years, but women with their flan body expire very quickly.
IMG 20240818 055049
IMG 20240818 055107

So you would pass on this because "She Lost value"?? I cannot even Imagine an hotter 20 yo girl, in fact She looks like she's in her prime right now

I mean most ppl share the same opinion as @urukhaiascension they are just into children :feelskek:

Even on a biological level 20-25 is still a fertile time for women there’s no reason to not find them attractive besides dating 15 yo is illegal so it’s cool 😎
Yeah there’s plenty of hot women in their mid-late twenties dunno what these guys are talking about

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
bull getting ravaged by the age pill :forcedsmile:

View attachment 3104289View attachment 3104290

So you would pass on this because "She Lost value"?? I cannot even Imagine an hotter 20 yo girl, in fact She looks like she's in her prime right now
That girl is very attractive yes, but I'm talking about the majority that I see on the street. Very few women over 30 diet and gym, their bodies are soft like jelly with their bikini on, a horrible sight. Yes, there are girls like that over 30, but few. It's what I see on the street and beach.