• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • โž๐— ๐˜‚๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—งโž

โž๐— ๐˜‚๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—งโž

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma โ‰  incel
Approaching women has not increased my NT overtime, it's the fucking same as the first approach.

Some user told me he was autist but magically now he's super NT. That fake autist ofc was never autist.

I keep approaching girls but I don't fucking how what to say or how to handle the conversation when I'm already talking with them. They told me: Bro go to the gym, get lean and talk to girls! Nope didn't worked.

Why are people giving advice to "socialize more" like that's gonna change my brain chemistry? My parents: "Just go out there son, expose yourself" :lul:

When I was a teen I tried going to parties and I sucked. Who knows when I will break the KHHV title.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, twojei, noobs and 9 others
Just keep coping like I do it's the only way :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Klasik616
yep exposure therapy for almost 7 months now and it hasn't done shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, twojei, noodlelover and 3 others
Tera blackpill - you can't become NT if you've been non-nt for long enough period of time

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, noodlelover and Schizotypalcel
Approaching women has not increased my NT overtime.

It's the fucking same as the first approach.
Some user told me he was autist but magically now he's super NT.
That fake autist ofc was never autist.

I keep approaching girls but I don't fucking how what to say or how to handle the conversation when I'm already talking with them.

Why are people giving advice to "socialize more" like that's gonna change my brain chemistry? "Just go out there son".
Cold approaching doesn't help but socializing normally does.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Klasik616
Cold approaching doesn't help but socializing normally does.
How I'm supposed to talk with women then, if they never approach or talk with me first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Schizotypalcel
How I'm supposed to talk with women then, if they never approach or talk with me first
Through friend groups. Not like it's gonna get you girls but it improves your social skills

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Didn't know you had those. Thought you were a NT extrovert or something
No very recluse but my nt friends give me a halo bc they stick around me an don't let me suffer with social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
No very recluse but my nt friends give me a halo bc they stick around me an don't let me suffer with social interactions.
Same for me. My friends halo me hard status wise :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Working with people improved my communication, but I was already sociable from the start.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Non NT Chad doesn't approach and when girls do he says the most retarded things and girls still are interested lol
Regardless you will suffer. If u are truly ungifted in social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and noonespecial
Doesnโ€™t work for ugly guys

• +1
Gotta change your perception
Always look for the good in people and just compliment them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Exactly you need to be handsome
No just not being an ugly abomination is enough, but most org users are deformed, they just overestimate their own Charme

• JFL
I am worse

Exactly you need to be handsome

I try but I don't get the compliment back

I just want one girl man...
You have to play to their ego and narcissism
Just mirror them and match their energy

Even if I managed to approach (assuming it would help) and had a girlfriend, it wouldn't do much good.
I wouldn't be able to be with a girl in the medium term. I have a ridiculously low mental fatigability threshold, if subjected to stress I need days to recover, it depends: sometimes less, sometimes more.
I'm fucked by now.

Last edited:
You can definitely improve your social skills. But as a sperg you will always be at a massive disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Klasik616 and noodlelover
non nt maxing makes your more nt trying trying to be nt

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Klasik616
non nt maxing makes your more nt trying trying to be nt
Being conscious of my social problems helps a bit yea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
Being conscious of my social problems helps a bit yea.
it doesnโ€™t, if you have social problems leave the social circleโ€”even if itโ€™s your only friend or group

itโ€™s a needless waste of time and energy

you should have no social problems because you leave social groups when problems arise

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR