Muhammad cucked his nigger son

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
His nigger son was orginally a slave(What a big surprise) and he was adopted ofc but he also was the 4th person who accepted Islam.His name is Zaid
Anyway one day Muhammad saw Zaid's wife Zaynab.
Prophet Muho wanted her but there was a problem you couldn't theorically fuck your sons wives during the 6th arabic century .
Muho solved this problem with one Surah.
He wrote Ahzab 37 to fuck his nigger s wife Zaynab(A wife of Zaid and a cousin of Prophet Muhammad)

Ahzab 37

" [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished"

So he fucked his own cousin and eventually cucked his negro.
Totally over for negros
Prophet muhammad is by far the most dangerous person in the Abrahmic universe.
I respect him just because of this Surah i can fuck my sons wife in the future.(I am indeed a fucking muslim)

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Imretarded?
hes not even real nigga

You should teach religion for a living, honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Another retarded thread. The prophet convinced Zaid to marry Zaynab in the first place. But ofc retards like yourself will say he saw the beauty of Zaynab then convinced his (adopted) son to divorce. When he could've married her in the first place if he wanted.

you’re making Islam look like a completely unacceptable religion.

His nigger son was orginally a slave(What a big surprise) and he was adopted ofc but he also was the 4th person who accepted Islam.His name is Zaid
Anyway one day Muhammad saw Zaid's wife Zaynab.
Prophet Muho wanted her but there was a problem you couldn't theorically fuck your sons wives during the 6th arabic century .
Muho solved this problem with one Surah.
He wrote Ahzab 37 to fuck his nigger s wife Zaynab(A wife of Zaid and a cousin of Prophet Muhammad)

Ahzab 37

" [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished"

So he fucked his own cousin and eventually cucked his negro.
Totally over for negros
Prophet muhammad is by far the most dangerous person in the Abrahmic universe.
I respect him just because of this Surah i can fuck my sons wife in the future.(I am indeed a fucking muslim)
Some guy wrote this while he was taking a shit and now everyone follows it lmao

Another retarded thread. The prophet convinced Zaid to marry Zaynab in the first place. But ofc retards like yourself will say he saw the beauty of Zaynab then convinced his (adopted) son to divorce. When he could've married her in the first place if he wanted.
Well he probably didn't care his own cousin in the first step.Then he probably developed some kind of weird fetishes.I mean i believe he was always an incest(which is incredible normal during his time) but the idea of having or fucking his adopted sons wife probably gave him a crazy satisfaction.He followed his own satisfaction and did nothing wrong.
At the end of the story,No matter what you say Muhammad cucked his nigger and fucked his own fucking cousin