@Mujahid @Wool @fobos

• +1
Reactions: fobos, dogtown, Lumbersexual and 3 others
Tfw you'll never have a 6yo wife :feelsbadman:

:feelsbaton::feelstrash:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Tbh Islam is barbaric. But I can't deny the fact that it's probably saved alot of civilizations from degeneracy, promotes nuclear families better than other religions cause its strict, has way better gender dynamics and everyone can participate relationships (there is no Chad taking everything for themselves). Not to forget Muhhamed mogs all other profits to oblivian there's nothing wrong with killing your enemies tbh. He probably just made all this shit up for the sole purpose of carving his name to a history book or just for lulz. I still respect him either way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and RichardSpencel
Muhammad was the biggest Chad there ever was, single handedly made a religion that prevented probably trillions of men from being cucked. Just imagine how degenerate the current Muslim countries would be without Sharia law? Even WITH Sharia law some of the women have had their minds poisoned with the degeneracy of the west.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Extra Chromosome
Muhammad was the biggest Chad there ever was, single handedly made a religion that prevented probably trillions of men from being cucked. Just imagine how degenerate the current Muslim countries would be without Sharia law? Even WITH Sharia law some of the women have had their minds poisoned with the degeneracy of the west.
He literally went from being low status 25 year old in his tribe and suffered suicidal thoughts (serious look it up), married a 40 year old post menopausal rich lady, used her wealth to spread his religion, eventually became Chad of Arabia with 11 wives at one time, women began offering themselves to him for marriage, and his empire spread more rapidly than any empire in history. If he was on this site they would've told him "bro this is pure cope it's over". Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Lumbersexual, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
"Women are ungrateful"

Ain't that the truth

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, The Dude Abides, fobos and 3 others
He literally went from being low status 25 year old in his tribe and suffered suicidal thoughts (serious look it up), married a 40 year old post menopausal rich lady, used her wealth to spread his religion, eventually became Chad of Arabia with 11 wives at one time, women began offering themselves to him for marriage, and his empire spread more rapidly than any empire in history. If he was on this site they would've told him "bro this is pure cope it's over". Jfl.
THAT is what I call ascension.
Would like links for his suicidal thoughts. Maybe I can cope with info.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lots of Islampills going around today. If Muslims do take over my country (which I live in the UK so they probs will at some point) I will gladly convert.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, GenericChad1444 and Extra Chromosome
Muhammad is just another incel status maxxed

Did this lady give a shit about his new wives?
I'm not a historian but I think she was in her 50s when he ascended and conquered Arabia. So probably didn't care

Tbh Islam is barbaric. But I can't deny the fact that it's probably saved alot of civilizations from degeneracy, promotes nuclear families better than other religions cause its strict, has way better gender dynamics and everyone can participate relationships (there is no Chad taking everything for themselves). Not to forget Muhhamed mogs all other profits to oblivian there's nothing wrong with killing your enemies tbh. He probably just made all this shit up for the sole purpose of carving his name to a history book or just for lulz. I still respect him either way.
Jesus>>>>>pedo muhammad
Dont worry dog, the great satan will poz up islam too. In ten years muslims in the west will be inducting trans WOC imams and officiating gay weddings. Liberating women and allowing unfettered technological progress will destroy even the strongest culture, islam is no exception.

I'm not a historian but I think she was in her 50s when he ascended and conquered Arabia. So probably didn't care
I wonder if multiple wives was made acceptable and cool(women are like a hive mind) would they be jealous or excited to fit in?

I wonder if multiple wives was made acceptable and cool(women are like a hive mind) would they be jealous or excited to fit in?
The meme gender will want whatever society tells them to want.
Jesus>>>>>pedo muhammad
Dont worry dog, the great satan will poz up islam too. In ten years muslims in the west will be inducting trans WOC imams and officiating gay weddings. Liberating women and allowing unfettered technological progress will destroy even the strongest culture, islam is no exception.
Sadly you're right

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
white sharia now.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I mog him

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac