Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Meanwhile this guys face is ugly as fuck but he could outslay any psl god

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, MrGlutton, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, falcon1 and Deleted member 23218
the blacks that slay are the typical 6'3" jacked tyrones with boney zygos anyway. subhumans never win
Jbb is more like average black can do batter than average of another race white chad always wins in the end. It’s also easier for blacks to be gl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and the BULL
Jbb is more like average black can do batter than average of another race white chad always wins in the end. It’s also easier for blacks to be gl tbh
i don't understand this jbb propaganda. the blacks that slays all have an above average bone mass, and blacks typically have more masculine and intimdating faces with strong zygos and browridges, darker coloring, so it's obvious that they pull chicks. it's not like blackpill has been defeated or anything. other ethniks are not dark enough, not robust enough, not athletic, no big zygos or brows, that's why they don't slay.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
i don't understand this jbb propaganda. the blacks that slays all have an above average bone mass, and blacks typically have more masculine and intimdating faces with strong zygos and browridges, darker coloring, so it's obvious that they pull chicks. it's not like blackpill has been defeated or anything. other ethniks are not dark enough, not robust enough, not athletic, no big zygos or brows, that's why they don't slay.
lots of black guys I know of that aren’t gl at all and some I would even consider ugly aren’t incels

lots of black guys I know of that aren’t gl at all and some I would even consider ugly aren’t incels
Culture Is different in america, girls mostly go for what the media pushes and not for what they actually like. If the media says that Blacks are oppressed gods then every White girl want to partake in giga virtue signaling act. We Italians have no debt towards africans so there's nothing to prove, it's tyrone or bust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Bbc slays. Water

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Black skin itself is attractive

• +1
Culture Is different in america, girls mostly go for what the media pushes and not for what they actually like. If the media says that Blacks are oppressed gods then every White girl want to partake in giga virtue signaling act. We Italians have no debt towards africans so there's nothing to prove, it's tyrone or bust.
So jbb is true in america then

• +1
  • +1
@traveler high t primal ethnik theory

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and traveler
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22918
@traveler high t primal ethnik theory
benefit of being ethnic is that

u can be a good looking ethnic and pull

or a ugly ethnic and run primal ethnic interracial theory

white women love giving up their white vagina to primal invader species ethnic

it reminders them of the cave man days when ethnic caveman invade their husband's cave and took all their logs and vegetables

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 31562
how can body dont matter its visible too

• JFL
germans are cuckold, water. even meds could be professional bulls there.
There's a saying in german "biste braun kriegste fraun" which literally means "when u're brown u get girls"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, User49, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
There's a saying in german "biste braun kriegste fraun" which literally means "when u're brown u get girls"
Remember when uglysmile was posting all them Cuckold couples from tinder in germany? JFL what happened there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Remember when uglysmile was posting all them Cuckold couples from tinder in germany? JFL what happened there
Yeah didn't he try to bullmaxx jfc

• JFL
Yeah didn't he try to bullmaxx jfc
What a degenerate dog. Always stroking his Dick, Always taking dickpills, Always cheating on his gf. High t slav bull

• +1
What a degenerate dog. Always stroking his Dick, Always taking dickpills, Always cheating on his gf. High t slav bull
Lol i remember he fucked that azn hoe behind his blonde gfs back

I wonder what he's up to nowadays. He was a really fun guy

Lol i remember he fucked that azn hoe behind his blonde gfs back

I wonder what he's up to nowadays. He was a really fun guy
Last time i've Heard of him he told me he's still cheating behind his gf's back. He told me i would have got a lot of bitches that Summer and It was true

• Woah
Mullattos have insane smv way more than darkskin
Who said that blackgymmax?? Mulattos are softer, they're like vegan burgers, not the real deal. If women want a medium cooked steak they go for meds not mulattos

• JFL
Who said that blackgymmax?? Mulattos are softer, they're like vegan burgers, not the real deal. If women want a medium cooked steak they go for meds not mulattos
He did and he is correct based one why I’ve seen and the tinder experimenters

He did and he is correct based one why I’ve seen and the tinder experimenters
He thinks that fucking mukasa gets mogged by average lightsking and literally fucks trannies. Not a good source

• +1
He thinks that fucking mukasa gets mogged by average lightsking and literally fucks trannies. Not a good source
I don’t believe darknson are incels or anything that extreme but mullattos deffo have more exotic appeal

No he wouldn't

I don’t believe darknson are incels or anything that extreme but mullattos deffo have more exotic appeal
You only Say that because you're mulatto. Blackgymmax doesn't have the strong FOB african pheno as well.
360 F 38908186 mjnqMijbl0BIslbWGrArI4y1sd7QqT6T
you think this guy would cry for muh lightskins?? JFL

• +1
subhuman currycel has finally accepted BBC supremacy