“MUHH UGLY GUY HOT GIRL COUPLE”

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Foids always say “I know some ugly guy with a hot girlfriend it’s your Persoanlity
inkwell”

In reality it’s a looksmatched couple but whatever, but these same foids when a subhuman posts his face legit ugly guy and says he’s lonely they will say “your not even bad looking your actually attractive”:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: “ I would date you but it just so happens (some excuse)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bentley, Dicklet3incher, BeanletMogger and 2 others
not sure about others but when i say ugly guy hot girl couple i mean it, I mean a 6-8/10 male with a 3/10 or lower guy

iTs yOuR pErSoNaLiTy iNkWeLl!!!!

Faggots on here say it as well. :feelswhat: Turns out, they’re overrating the bitch and underrating the guy. I’m sure those bitches saying it are doing the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, HTN_Mentalcel, Bomber517 and 6 others
not sure about others but when i say ugly guy hot girl couple i mean it, I mean a 6-8/10 male with a 3/10 or lower guy
Same. I've seen actual (not mumbai) HTBs dating LTNs before.

Faggots on here say it as well. :feelswhat: Turns out, they’re overrating the bitch and underrating the guy. I’m sure those bitches saying it are doing the same.
It’s just the male nature to overrate women

men find most women attractive

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BeanletMogger
It’s just the male nature to overrate women

men find most women attractive
I’m the opposite. I find most women unattractive.

I’m the opposite. I find most women unattractive.
Once you get blackpilled you realize that “Damn she’s actually ugly” when you actually start anyalzing theirs faces

But most men are bluepilled cucks that find any girl attractive

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and i hear voices
Once you get blackpilled you realize that “Damn she’s actually ugly” when you actually start anyalzing theirs faces

But most men are bluepilled cucks that find any girl attractive
Precisely. I know they are frauding to look better so they don’t really look that way. I can, with my mind, remove their fake-up and see how they really look like. Non-looksmatched couples are extremely rare and happens in case of status / being rich.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Precisely. I know they are frauding to look better so they don’t really look that way. I can, with my mind, remove their fake-up and see how they really look like. Non-looksmatched couples are extremely rare and happens in case of status / being rich.
Or the women is with them because of a the massive power dynamic in her advantage, she walks all over him while he does everything for her

Ofc their is the 1/10,000 couple where the women actually loves the man that’s below her looks level but usually it’s just for the resources

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Or the women is with them because of a the massive power dynamic in her advantage, she walks all over him while he does everything for her

Ofc their is the 1/10,000 couple where the women actually loves the man that’s below her looks level but usually it’s just for the resources
That may also be a possibility, but even then the differences in looks is either non-existent or just a little bit only. I agree with your last paragraph, though it is also a case of “just be first” in my experience. Anyone after that would be loved for resources instead. Sometimes they’re loved for just the resources if the guy is really ugly despite being her first lover.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
That may also be a possibility, but even then the differences in looks is either non-existent or just a little bit only. I agree with your last paragraph, though it is also a case of “just be first” in my experience. Anyone after that would be loved for resources instead. Sometimes they’re loved for just the resources if the guy is really ugly despite being her first lover.
Ya I see that mostly in legit looksmatched couples but the guy actually believes his girl is more attractive, and the girl actually believes that’s she’s too good for him. Ye it’s possibly for ugly/averege guys to actually be loved by ur only ONLY when they’re young and only then. Only if they’re the first. (Ofc their is some outliers but again the expection ain’t the rule

Foids always say “I know some ugly guy with a hot girlfriend it’s your Persoanlity
inkwell”

In reality it’s a looksmatched couple but whatever, but these same foids when a subhuman posts his face legit ugly guy and says he’s lonely they will say “your not even bad looking your actually attractive”:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: “ I would date you but it just so happens (some excuse)
î can relate to this. one time i told a foid that looks matter and she started saying muh its your personality your actually an 8/10 but your personality makes you a 2/10. jfl im so ugly it repels people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back