Mulatta foid at my school is genuine stacylite/possible stacy

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I would send her here but dont wanna dox
Also she talked to me a couple times lifefuel. ANd also complimented my eyes once
Inb4 tales.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Still a nigglet tho

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
She looks similar to Ash Kaashh ngl

Attachments

• hawt ashcash.jpg
    hawt ashcash.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, murdah, silencio and 3 others
Hope it goes well ( if you want more with her )

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
send her but crop and mirror so fags dont find her

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, The False Prophet and try2beme
send her but crop and mirror so fags dont find her
You're gonna have to imagine because if she ever got contacted by incels on here and they told her abt this post she would definitely know
Just think Ash Kaashh but with sharper jawline

• Hmm...
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Looks level ( as we're speaking) ?
Not sure how to rate tbh but id say mtn I'm quite average. But I'm injecting lipolab into my buccal area to dissolve fat there as well as jaw area so it'll ascend me alot

She has a crazy body too like 5'3

Looks similar to this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, liberiangrimreaper, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Also is slightly autistic i think. she stims in class sort of and like uses those fiddle toys like push poppers
She also goes quiet and stares blankly a lot. of course shes popular though solely due to her looks :lul:

Also is slightly autistic i think. she stims in class sort of and like uses those fiddle toys like push poppers
She also goes quiet and stares blankly a lot. of course shes popular though solely due to her looks :lul:
Smart or dumb?

Smart or dumb?
I talked to her a couple times irl and my friends told her i liked her. When I would walk past her my friends would try to push me into her and shit like that and she would giggle or smile. One time my friend was trying to get me to talk to her and I was being an autist and hiding in the corner, and once she walked past she was laughing (in a playful way, not because I'm a subhuman and i failed at pulling her way)

Bro found the perfect foid
It sounds fake but its actually real, her looks are striking and ethereal irl tbh. And her personality isn't fucking shit either, shes a kind soul. Unfortunately I didn't ascend enough this year to actually slay

It sounds fake but its actually real, her looks are striking and ethereal irl tbh. And her personality isn't fucking shit either, shes a kind soul. Unfortunately I didn't ascend enough this year to actually slay
Ur still in high school I guess

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
First lol im youngcel
No don't worry, ascend this summer and you'll have two years to get her ( if the highschool system in your country is the same as in France) don't put yourself in my situation, I've lost my highschool years dur to my lack of dedication and I will have to ascend during this summer in order to get ( at least) chadlite status at uni

• +1
No don't worry, ascend this summer and you'll have two years to get her ( if the highschool system in your country is the same as in France) don't put yourself in my situation, I've lost my highschool years dur to my lack of dedication and I will have to ascend during this summer in order to get ( at least) chadlite status at uni
Thx bhai will do

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
I would send her here but dont wanna dox
Also she talked to me a couple times lifefuel. ANd also complimented my eyes once
Inb4 tales.
IMG 0474

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and cromagnon
Pm her face

I dont doxx unlike most users

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ka_cnt
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, ka_cnt and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Girls like this are Tyrone’s first choice, make your move quick bro.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
You just posted a pic proving she's mtb, but I agree she is hot she has a nice body

I am not delusional; don't call me that again. I am realistic.
Agree to disagree

Looksmax so you can pull her :feelshah:

• +1