Mullets are a huge looksmaxx

Deleted member 14682

Deleted member 14682

Just a man and his will to ascend
If you can pull it off it gives you a huge badboy halo. Sadly i'm not cool enough for one but i'm trying to get big. Hopefully they're not out of fashion before I do.

Billy

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus
its always been a meme for how shit it looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Sal and 4 others
its always been a meme for how shit it looks

It looks like shit if you're a boneless skinny incel. It's a looksmax if you're already above average.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It looks like shit if you're a boneless skinny incel. It's a looksmax if you're already above average.
three guys got them in my year one of which was 6.5 psl and it looked like shit

@JamesHowlett already explained this shit. Only chads can pull it off, looks aspie on 99% of people

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Wow. So you're telling me hot people make things look hot because they're hot?

Groundbreaking.

• JFL
Reactions: dnrd
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Mullets look like absolute shit, you have incel tastes
The only girls who like that are uggos in some euro shithole

chad can obviously have any haircut

• +1
@JamesHowlett already explained this shit. Only chads can pull it off, looks aspie on 99% of people
Chads ''pull it off'' because they're Chad. You could put a Chad in a Speedo and say ''OMG HE LOOKS SO GOOD, SPEEDOS ARE CHAD TIER'' but in reality he's just a Chad haloing a non-chad thing. This happens all around us. Real estate agents, models, newscasters, you name it. The halo makes you want to buy the product, but when YOU wear it you look like a gangly pedophile, but it doesn't matter since the job is done. The sale has been made and the company has earned money. Don't fall for this bullshit. Be blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: loksr and volcelfatcel
Wow. So you're telling me hot people make things look hot because they're hot?

Groundbreaking.
No, i’m saying that they look better with a mullet than the typical normie haircut, despite looking good with both.

If you can pull it off it gives you a huge badboy halo. Sadly i'm not cool enough for one but i'm trying to get big. Hopefully they're not out of fashion before I do.

View attachment 1246380
Someone tell me what zoomers have with mullets. It's literally been dead and utterly repulsive, vomit inducing the second it was no longer the 80s. Suddenly it's all the rage among kids again. What happened?

No, i’m saying that they look better with a mullet than the typical normie haircut, despite looking good with both.
Alright.

Tell me which looks better?

its one of those haircuts that are considered ugly on an incel but gl on a chad. In other words it only works with a good looking face like you said.

This is a MASSIVE RETARD SELF REPORT.

• +1
Unironically second and that’s a shit mullet. Huge badboy halo in the second photo.
you know absolutely nothing about women

he looks like a 1980s dutch hooligan ROFL

its one of those haircuts that are considered ugly on an incel but gl on a chad. In other words it only works with a good looking face like you said.
i was about to agree with you but you're a bit off

it doesn't ''only work with a good looking face''

good looking faces just cancel out the sheer absurdity of this shit cut is all

looks halo, what else is new ?

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus