Multi-millionaire ugly Asian guy has to settle with some 4/10 woman

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Not even money and status can compensate for unattractive face. This ugly Asian guy worked hard to become rich and can only get a below average girlfriend/wife now meanwhile poor chads just go out every week and have sex with cute girls for free.

Face matters most. Chads generally have a satisfying and fulfilling life with cute girls. Rich ugly men have to betabux below average women.

B3

B4

B2

B1

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, alex569, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
but she is white, in his mind he is really a winner even though the woman isnt that gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Short Ugly and Brown, NarcyChadlite and 2 others
Not even money and status can compensate for unattractive face. This ugly Asian guy worked hard to become rich and can only get a below average girlfriend/wife now meanwhile poor chads just go out every week and have sex with cute girls for free.

Face matters most. Chads generally have a satisfying and fulfilling life with cute girls. Rich ugly men have to betabux below average women.

View attachment 621345
View attachment 621344

View attachment 621346
View attachment 621347
Excuse me what woman are you talking about? Since that woman in the pics is like 7/10.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, Blackgymmax, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
but she is white, in his mind he is really a winner even though the woman isnt that gl
Yeah she isn't very good looking, but I guess her SMV is greater than any Asian girl. We know most asian men prefer white features over asian features. For most men being an incel is worse than betabuxxing for below average white women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
Do you prefer a 4/10 white girl or 9/10 Asian ?

Jesus he looks like a fucking child tho

Yeah she isn't very good looking, but I guess her SMV is greater than any Asian girl. We know most asian men prefer white features over asian features. For most men being an incel is worse than betabuxxing for below average white women.
You ethnics have a rosy view of white women. You think girls in Hollywood are typical white women. No. First of all, average woman is fat in western world. The fact that she isn't fat makes her already well above average. She also has slightly above average face. So the overall rating is 7/10.
Maybe you think all white women are skinny like that, because all chinese women are skinny of hunger, but here women eat fast food and drink every weekend. They're fat. That's the reason some white men go to Asia for a woman, they don't want a fat woman.

Do you prefer a 4/10 white girl or 9/10 Asian ?
9/10 Asians basically don't exist, so I'd much rather date a 4/10 white girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I'd rather date top tier asian chick than this tbh, but your choice.
4kymmenest

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Tf ? You sound like a self hating wmaf foid rn " muh salludon gets mogged by 3psl white "

If i was asian i would pick the 9/10 asian, if i was indian i would pick the 9/10 indian, if i was black i would pick the 9/10 black its common sense.

You would rather a below average white girl than a stacy of another race ? what is this cope

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and BigBiceps
You ethnics have a rosy view of white women. You think girls in Hollywood are typical white women. No. First of all, average woman is fat in western world. The fact that she isn't fat makes her already well above average. She also has slightly above average face. So the overall rating is 7/10.
Maybe you think all white women are skinny like that, because all chinese women are skinny of hunger, but here women eat fast food and drink every weekend. They're fat. That's the reason some white men go to Asia for a woman, they don't want a fat woman.

Maybe I'm biased because I've never been to the USA. But I visited Western European countries (France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, UK) a couple years back, compared their women to Asian women. White women blow Asian women out of water. Fuck, average European people are so much better looking than average Asian people. I can't imagine American Hollywood being worse than Western Europe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Maybe I'm biased because I've never been to the USA. But I visited Western European countries (France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, UK) a couple years back, compared their women to Asian women. White women blow Asian women out of water. Fuck, average European people are so much better looking than average Asian people.
Yeah, I live in Europe and have traveled around Europe. There are some stacies your eye catches, but it doesn't paint a accurate picture of women there. If you really would just count every woman you saw, you'd see that the girl you rated 4/10 is top tier. Men here even simp for some fat gutter tier girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Tf ? You sound like a self hating wmaf foid rn " muh salludon gets mogged by 3psl white "

If i was asian i would pick the 9/10 asian, if i was indian i would pick the 9/10 indian, if i was black i would pick the 9/10 black its common sense.

You would rather a below average white girl than a stacy of another race ? what is this cope
Of course Salludon is good looking, but he would be considered white in Asia.

Yeah, I live in Europe and have traveled around Europe. There are some stacies your eye catches, but it doesn't paint a accurate picture of women there. If you really would just count every woman you saw, you'd see that the girl you rated 4/10 is top tier. Men here even simp for some fat gutter tier girls.
brotel bigbic pill

I visited Paris over a weekend and saw a French girl with perfect forward growth and clear skin. Have never seen an Asian girl who mogs her in SEA and I've been here my whole life.

I visited Paris over a weekend and saw a French girl with perfect forward growth and clear skin. Have never seen an Asian girl who mogs her in SEA and I've been here my whole life.
Yes, I've seen some near perfect women, too, but they're absolute gigastacies. I don't pretend they're average, or that I could ever have a chance with one.

Yes, I've seen some near perfect women, too, but they're absolute gigastacies. I don't pretend they're average, or that I could ever have a chance with one.
She was only a cashier in Paris and yet she was better looking than every Asian woman I've ever met. You take a random non-overweight white girl from Western Europe, put her in a typical Asian school and there is a high chance that she will be the best looking girl there. Now good luck finding an attractive Asian girl who can look better than most white girls. I wish there were many white girls in SEA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
She was only a cashier in Paris and yet she was better looking than every Asian woman I've ever met. You take a random non-overweight white girl from Western Europe, put her in a typical Asian school and there is a high chance that she will be the best looking girl there. Now good luck finding an attractive Asian girl who can look better than most white girls. I wish there were many white girls in SEA.

https://lookism.net/Thread-guy-REGR...anges-balding-cure-has-been-found?pid=4504204
Yeah, I've seen a angelic looking girl as a cashier too here in Finland, and second time in Sweden. However that's not the average. They don't want to date average guys. Average girl is still fat with mediocre face.

• +1
i hate being an ugly ethnic

• +1
Last edited:
Your looks is your worth tbh. He manages to date a white girl. Considering white girls generally don't date Asian guys, he thinks he's the winner. The girl isn't even that ugly she looks 7/10. It could be worse tbh for example ending up with an Asian single mom instead

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Short Ugly and Brown
Your looks is your worth tbh. He manages to date a white girl. Considering white girls generally don't date Asian guys, he thinks he's the winner. The girl isn't even that ugly she looks 7/10. It could be worse tbh for example ending up with an Asian single mom instead
this

i would LTR her in a heartbeat

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Its easy to get a 7/10 white chicks boyos.. goddam.. the real qs is the effort he put into getting her and what the relationship dynamic is (ltr vs fwb etc )... jfl @ thinking normie asians cant work hard to get a whore wife via betabuxximg for a few months.

Girls chasing you irl/ One night lays or its over.. simple as that... this asian might have had to take the bitch out for a yacht party and a cluple dates before getting her to suck his dick whereas some broke dude just needed to ask her if she wamted to fuck in his beat down car an hour within meeting her for him to get that same result

Last edited:
  • +1
He’s just not rich enough
CBB689E8 FF25 4386 B15E D9F149C9C19D

• +1
Excuse me what woman are you talking about? Since that woman in the pics is like 7/10.
Yeah you were right. My rating for her was probably too harsh. She might be a 6/10 IRL.

Op those girls are hot